Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How common are we?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How common are we?
Curious foot fan
Board Regular
Member # 21065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curious foot fan   Email Curious foot fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a 1000 people were surveyed and asked "Do you have a foot fetish?" how many would honestly answer yes? Does anyone rekon they know the answer?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a group of 7 close drinkin' buddies and only 2 of us have. Apporx 29% I'd say. BUT this is an interesting subject. Would like to hear what others think.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curious foot fan
Board Regular
Member # 21065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curious foot fan   Email Curious foot fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's interesting you have a mate with the same fetish. How long were you mates before you found that out?

29% in your group maybe, although world wide that's a huge number, considering the stigma around the topic. But hey, it's possible. I definently would like to hear from others mate. Thanks for the reply mate.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the day, Leg Show Magazine hired a very reputatable survey team to take a censorship of American sexuality. In this survey some questions were buried asking after the sexuality of the female foot and shoe. One of these questions was:
1. Would you rather see a woman with her shoes on or off? Which is sexier?

They asked 100,000 men in America.

94% said shoes off.

94,000 grown ass men. It's not a fetish.

2 midgets dressed in latex beating the shit out of each other in a kiddie pool full of green jello. THAT'S a fucking fetish.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well curious foot fan. We been buddies ever since we were little but it was a growing thing.

I didn't know about his foot fetish and he didn't know about mine. But a friend of ours (Not too close) Charles was HARD OUT!! He used to cut out feet in womens magazines when we were younger and used to talk and talk about it. The girl Charles is with now has HOT FEET!!! Good thing is he doesn't mind if we have a good stare as long as we don't touch.

Well after we found out about Charles fetish. We came out slowly and started to feel more and more comfortable about it..... & the rest is history:)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard that something like 2%, I can't remember the source, it was a website
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was told that one in four men have some sort of fascination with the foot. i.e. shoes, stockings, barefeet.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've wondered about this my self. When I was a kid my friends dad owned a shop in Boston that sold News Papers, Racing forms, magazines, cigars, ciggies, ect. The adult mags were kept in a back room. Play boy, Nugget, Leg show, High Heels and lotsa stuff by Elmer Batters. One day during summer vacation from school my friend and I snuck in the adult room and later we found out that foot fetish mags were a big seller. I sincerely think that a lot of people would never admit to having a thing for feet so how do you get an honest survey? Imho about 7 % of men and about 2 % of women but I could be full of shit.. Brother B.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am currently taking a photography class and tonight everyone presented five black and white photos - there are ten girls in this class and three of them had feet/shoes be the center piece of at least one of their works (two girls had bare foot shots, and one had a shot of simply sexy heels). This is only ten girls of course and 30% used either feet/shoes to display - it's interesting how close that is to the 29% FootSubZero projected, and tie that in with the one out of every four guys has an interest in women's feet or shoes, and it makes me personally feel that numbers like 30%, 29%, and 25% or anywhere around those figures are legitimate ball park figures.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s. I bet if any guy took a picture of a girl's feet it would likely be assumed they have a foot fetish (evidently, if it were in my case, it' be absolutely correct).

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Back in the day, Leg Show Magazine hired a very reputatable survey team to take a censorship of American sexuality. In this survey some questions were buried asking after the sexuality of the female foot and shoe. One of these questions was:
1. Would you rather see a woman with her shoes on or off? Which is sexier?

They asked 100,000 men in America.

94% said shoes off.

94,000 grown ass men. It's not a fetish.

2 midgets dressed in latex beating the shit out of each other in a kiddie pool full of green jello. THAT'S a fucking fetish.

Just because 94% of men in that survey think a woman with her shoes off is sexier than a woman with her shoes on does not mean 94% of guys are into feet like the way most of us here are. What the answer, and probably the survey, fails to point out is just how many guys have an active sexual interest in women's feet (i.e. how many guys get turned on by looking at, fondling, kissing, licking female feet, etc., the need for women's feet to be part of men's sex lives in some way, shape or form). While most men might think a women sans shoes is sexy, that doesn't mean that they're turned on sexually. That's a huge difference right there.

To the question at hand, I would say that the true number of guys who are turned on by women's feet is somewhere around 10%.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links