Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot scene in school

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot scene in school
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many have seen girls remove their socks in school? I have seen it several times and it always makes me crazy [Smile] .
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen alot of girls taking their shoes off during the hotter months, I even heard one girl say "my feet are soo hot". I noticed that when we have our day game of tug of war, alot, about %90 of girls went barefoot.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joef, that sounds like a dream come true - that is something I have never seen before in school - shoes of course, but no sock removal.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seen it some in school but I seen it more when I was in college when women change there shoes and socks before and after sporting events
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's starting to become flip-flop time down here again [Evil Grin]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not at the time. BUT was just straight into barefeet. Was always lookin' forward to P.E. Been a footsta as far as I can remember:)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I started high school, I made it my business to sit two seats behind the girls who had heels on in school. Why? Cause then when the person who sat in front of me never showed up, I had perfect view of those soles sliding in and out of the shoes. I lost my mind and concetration on the teacher, when I heard that *plonk*..shuffle shuffle sound. Women do it everywhere. Check it out next time your standing in line at the bank, post office, supermarket check out. Oh Yes!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you were far ahead of me. I was way way way more discrete and wasn't too sure of myself then about this fetish. But used to sit in a way I could see the girls toes in the reflection of my watch..... Heheheheh sounds geeky when I think of it now....lol:L

Now it's just shades on in a food court or coffee shop;)

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in high school not too many years ago , I also used to sittbehind a girl to see her dangling haha I even used to record candid clips with my cell phone
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my favorite scenes: It is spring and two girls from my class are leaning against the wall and the sun is burning. It is still half an hour until the lesson starts and one of the girls suddenly kicks her sneakers off. She has black socks and she removes them! She does not put them in her shoes. She puts them on the ground and I am sitting just beside her. The other girl has white shoes and white socks. The other girl also removes shoes and socks and I have a wonderful foot play just in front of me.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Wow, you were far ahead of me. I was way way way more discrete and wasn't too sure of myself then about this fetish. But used to sit in a way I could see the girls toes in the reflection of my watch..... Heheheheh sounds geeky when I think of it now....lol:L

Now it's just shades on in a food court or coffee shop;)

HeeHee!Brilliant catching the reflections of your watch!Nothing geeky about that [Smile]
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links