Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Biggest tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Biggest tease
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ May 10, 2007, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: peewee ]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I never openly shared my fetish desires and interests with any girl, I was never openly and aggressively teased like you were. However, the advantage to NOT telling girls about your fetish is that, since they don't know about your love of feet, they're not afraid to show them. Consequently I've been "teased" mercilessly by many totally naive girls who had no idea that I'm into barefeet like I am.

Even though I never shared my foot fetish with my first, and long-term high school girlfriend, she unknowingly "teased" me of course more than anyone. She loved to be barefoot and wear sandals in the summer (this was long before flip-flops became everyday wear).

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes it can be real tough dealing with teasing let me tell you [Laugh] there's only a couple female friends that know about my fondness for female feet so far, but luckily they haven't really teased me too much. it's the ones that DON'T know that drive me nuts sometimes. where i work i see all kinds of women walking by in sandals/flip flops, and sometimes there are just some downright GORGEOUS feet i see. or i'll be sitting in the breakroom and a cashier who's wearing sandals will be sitting with her back to me, and she takes her feet out and scrunches her soles and all this other stuff. i tell ya it drives me crazy!! [Confused]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few instances of being teased by women.

The first one was with a girl I knew at the time who had a crush on me. Sometimes when we would get together and hang out, we'd sit and watch tv and I'd massage her bare feet. I'd always make sure I put a pillow on my lap so she wouldn't notice the bulge that would inevitably grow in my pants.

After awhile, I began seeing another girl. This girl I began going out with and the girl who had a crush on me kind of knew each other and they didn't like each other (I think that was because they were both interested in me at the time and they both knew it.). As a result, the girl who had a crush on me and I didn't speak for several months. Inevitably, the girl I was dating and I began going through a rough time and I was kind of "on the outs" with her, although we had not yet officially broken up. I was down in the dumps about it but decided to go out on New Year's Eve that year, even though my girlfriend at the time wasn't going to be with me. Lo and behold, the girl who had a crush on me was out at the same place I went to celebrate the New Year.

There was alcohol involved, not that I'm using that as an excuse for what ended up happening. As the evening went on, we both had our share of drinks and eventually ended up sitting at a table that was away from everyone else, with her across the table from me. We were both pretty well intoxicated at that point and she was talking about how long it had been since we had last spoken, how great it was that we could reconnect again, etc.. At around that point, someone came over to where we were sitting and began talking to us while standing in front of the table we were sitting at. She was dressed up, being that is was New Year's Eve. The next thing I knew, I felt one of her feet, slowly sliding up and down one of my legs. She had slipped a foot out of one of her high heel pumps and began running it up and down my leg while we were chatting with the person in front of our table. I got hard instantly, although she may not have been fully aware of the effect her foot was having on me. After the person left the table, I ended up with both of her feet in my lap and giving her a foot massage. This scenario repeated itself about 6 or so months later after my girlfriend at the time was out of the picture (We had broken up in between the two scenarios.) and we were partying at another place during that summer.

The next thing happened in the spring of 2000. I was hanging out with a female friend, partying it up and we decided to go sit off in a semi-secluded spot, but still within public eye-shot. I sat across the table from her. She commented on how the red high heel pumps she was wearing were hurting her nylon covered feet so, of course, I volunteered to give her a foot massage. Before this incident, I had only given her a foot massage and that was about 6 1/2 years before so I don't think it was obvious that I had a foot fetish but who knows if she picked up on anything during that encounter. She put her feet in my lap and I bagan the foot massage. Eventually, her feet found their way into my crotch and started to play with the bulge in my pants as I continued to give her the foot massage. I have to say that she was pretty merciless with her teasing. I wanted so bad to have my way with her feet while this was going on and I'm sure she knew what she was doing. The foot teasing lasted throughout the duration of the foot massage, which had to be at least 20 minutes, if not longer. Since we were in a fairly public place, I had to just settle for giving her the foot massage and that was it. Talk about frustration!

The good news is that about 4 years later after that incident, she was in my area for some business and we got together for dinner and drinks. After a few hours at a bar near her hotel after dinner, we were definitely feeling no pain and headed back to her hotel. She was wearing a pair of three or four inch beige high heel slides with a nice red toenail polish that I kept sneaking glances at, especially while we were at the bar. After getting back to the hotel, she eventually took off her shoes and reclined on her bed. I immediately got to work giving her a foot massage and then decided to go for it and began sucking on her toes, which she loved. This eventually led to a footjob. Since then, I end up giving her foot massages and playing with her feet most times that I see her if it's at all possible, as well as getting Mr. Johnson in between her soles. She really enjoys teasing me with her feet by wriggling her feet and toes in front of my face before letting me have my way with them. When we talk on the phone, she also enjoys talking about what I want to do with her feet (and what she wants me to do to her feet) the next time we can get together in private.

I've had a couple more instances of being teased to a certain degree, but these are definitely noteworthy.

[ March 12, 2007, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Fate111 ]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had anyone tease me in the manner in which described. In fact, that would probably force me to clock her...Im just sayin...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In high school I knew a girl who would rub her foot up and down my leg whenever she got the chance. I don't think she even knew I had a foot fetish though because she would also sit on my lap or kiss me on the cheek and things like that too. It was just part of her repetoire of teasing tricks I guess. I loved it though.

I especially loved when we had to work in the library because she would sit directly across from me and gently rub her foot up and down the inside of my leg and give me little smiles every once in a while. She got her friend to do it to me once too. Not at the same time unfortunately.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Around 14 or 15, I had a female friend who showed up barefoot to my house one day in the Summer to hang out. She said her sandal straps broke or something to that effect so she hiked over (only a few blocks away) barefoot. I should add I wouldnt dream of telling her or anyone about my fetish, so it wasn't to tease me *intentionally*. It did tease me though, like crazy. She had her feet on my chair, my couch, my bed...provided me with a lot of 'thought' that night, hahaha.

We kinda sorta were going out for a minute some time after (although it basically amounted to making out after school and the occasional blowjob) and even then I never got the chance to touch/play with her feet. Bugs me now and again.

Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links