Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New gal saying hello! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New gal saying hello!
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! I wanted to say hi and introduce myself...I have known of this site for some time, not sure why I never really poked around the forums much before last week though, but I guess I have been feeling social and I am really looking to get more involved and meet more people interested in foot fetish.

I have been a web model and camgirl for a few years now but over the last year or so, doing more and more foot play stuff. When I was younger I was very shy and embarrassed about my feet and would almost always hide them even on the hottest of summer days, so for me, having my feet worshipped and appreciated has really helped me get over some of insecurities, and I have discovered it's really fun!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and I'm really excited to get to know some of you folks better!
[Cheers]

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome aboard!!!! glad you stepped out and said hello. we're a cool bunch of feet fans... and you got two of them.. twice the reason to get comfy! so.. enjoy!

I like your avatar.. cute... charming!

look forward to chatting with you here!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Audrey,

Welcome to Wu's! This is a great site. That is awesome about you coming to enjoy your feet, and foot worship. Many times an awakening such as that, can change one's whole viewpoint on an interest such as this, and, to an extent, their whole life, so, I hope you continue to enjoy the foot community. You will chat with and make many friends here who you can share different experiences with.

Enjoy the forum!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AdorableAudrey:
[QB]I am really looking to get more involved and meet more people interested in foot fetish.

You came to the right place! And we'll treat you very well here!

quote:
...having my feet worshipped and appreciated has really helped me get over some of insecurities, and I have discovered it's really fun!
I think many other girls would also find this to be true if they could get over the social astigmatism and their personal biases.

Welcome to Wu's!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Audrey,

I've been relieving myself over this site for years [Big Grin] but recently joined up to the forum.

I'm so glad that there are people on the same foot level here where I can communicate and interact with. This makes me feel more comfortable about this foot-fetish I've got where I've always thought I was rare and weird.

You are a female and you have feet so you already have a fan hehehehe [Big Grin]

Cool [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Audrey,

Great to have you here. This forum is AMAZING for discussing the foot in all it's glory.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FarmerFred   Email FarmerFred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Audrey

I'm also pretty new to this forum, it's pretty cool with lots of mature discussions as well as some good fun!
I look foward to your future posts.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey audrey, how you doing, glad you join tis group, i have a question why you were embarrased about your feet before? i saw some of the pics from the blog and let me tell you you have very nice and well form feet, very normal ones and well sexy, so why was the problem before?

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome!! [Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi audrey and welcome.. your mad cute and so are your feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and thanks for the warm welcome! [Smile]

alonsogd, I used to be embarrassed that my little toes curl inward and that my feet are narrow. I know that sounds really picky and like a stupid 'girl insecurity' thing probably, but my Dad's feet are this way too but wayyyy more so than mine, and he always complained about them, so I guess I thought there was something wrong with them at an early age.

Also, I barely have any toenail on my pinkie toe, it's so teeny...I still think my feet are weird but I've learned to appreciate them.

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are a few kisses for your feet [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, Audrey. Glad you could join us! I think you'll feel right at home here.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome!

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard! You've found the best place to talk about feet!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links