Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » when did you figure out you werent alone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: when did you figure out you werent alone?
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i mean with your fetish? i grew up in the 70's, ie. no internet and i thought there was something seriously wrong with me. even when i hit my teens in the 80's, i still thought i was weird. i knew that i had a fetish, but hadnt a clue as to how prevelant it was. i think my 1st real understanding was when i was a jr in college and my gf and i went to NYC and on a newstand i saw legshow for the 1st time. it hit me that if they make a whole magazine dedicated to guys like me, i mustnt be that odd. [Tongue]

then i got online and i was like WHOOOOA we rule the world!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I see where your commin' from. I'm just a decade ahead of you. Grew up in the 80s and hit teens in the 90s.

I was so facinated I used to watch out for them in magazines and catalogues. I remember a picture from a Calender my brother brought back from Hawaii. A slim Hawaiian model with HOT peds. I jacked off to that for about 5 - 10 years. I still got that picture with my old stuff back at my Olds (chuckle [Laugh] ). Also back then over Kim Basinger in the movie "My Stepmother Is An Alien" (Yeah you know which scene [Wink] )

Anywayze I sorta came outta my foot-closet around 17 as a friend of mine Charles was REALLY OPEN about his. He talked about and boasted about it. He even went through womens magazines and cut out the feet..lol (funny just thinkin' about it). Everyone thought he was weird except me. I sorta came out slowly following him plus my best mate John followed. So there's 3 of us and now I'm Open..... COOL [Thumbs Up]

BUT ONCE I HIT THE INTERNET (around 98) I WAS EXACTLY LIKE YOU....... WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! and I've never looked back. I luv it here and get I get to communicate and interact with fellow foot-lovers.... This stuff is good [Wink]

THANX 2 WU!!! [Cry] (tears of joy)

[ March 15, 2007, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nusuth, I had to smile when I read your post.I grew up in the 70`s and had know ideal other guys were into feet. I think it was 84 OR 85 WHEN I saw LegShow for the first time.I so happy to know other guys were into womens` feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting stories [Smile] .

Grew up during the 80s and became a teen in the 90s here. I basically realized it through TV.

Melrose Place -- Jake licking Jo's whipped cream-covered toes (wish that scene was online).

Models Inc. -- Carrie Anne Moss and Teresa Hill getting their feet kissed.

Silk Stalkings -- When foot scenes begin appearing in a show known for being erotic, you just know you're not alone.

Then I finally saw a movie called Bikini Hoe-Down, which handled its foot scenes so casually that I just knew it'd become something of a normal thing.

And then, of course, I came here [Smile] .

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was younger, I somehow knew that my attraction towards women's feet was best kept on the lowdown. When puberty hit, it was extremely difficult to ignore my hormones and my lust for women's feet. I really did feel like a freak from about the age of 11 or 12 on through all of my teens. Around the age of 15, I did hear the term "foot fetish" used to describe someone who had one. However, at that point, even though I knew I wasn't alone, per se, I thought having a foot fetish was extremely rare. It wasn't until I was in my early 20s when I saw a copy of Leg Show for the first time that it really registered with me that having a foot fetish was much more pervasive in society than I had originally thought.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually never cared if I was alone or not. How was that going to help me get feet?
I found out at age 6 I liked feet, found out no other guys did. But, I also found that if a girl liked me, she'll let me do what I want with her feet.
That's one of the wrong thinking that is around the community. Caring that you are different, caring what people think.

Why would I waste time in not revealing my fetish to a girl? I wanted at her feet, it's not that difficult to get her to oblige you.

I grew up in the 70's too. But not having a bunch of mags and movies, and not the internet was a blessing. It forced me to seek actual female interaction, so that I wasn't shy, and didn't spend years not getting it. Obviously in between live girls, I had to stroke to something. Slim pickings especially since I liked soles. But I still found and collected it.

I don't understand why some guys want to feel they are not alone, why they feel the need to talk to other guys about it. I never cared about talking to other guys about it, I knew they preferred talking about tits and ass. Made more sense to talk to chicks about their feet so I could have at them.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i started coming to Wu's(when i was 14-15, i'm 18 now so don't worry)
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My teens were in the late 90's so Internet was there!
The first time I knew I wasn't alone, I was reading a magazine and there was a letter from a foot guy asking if they could make an article about it. So I googled " Foot Fetish " and Eureka!

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the same boat with the older members of the board. In the mid 80's I found the book "The Sex Life of the Foot and Shoe" at my college library and gave it a read. A guy in my dorm collected stacks of LegShow magazines then too so that was a real eye opener.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at the racetrack, this was a good place for action. Women would wait on the men to make the bets while they sat. These were so bored the shoes were dangled and dipped like a epidemic. This one pair were good. This guy was literally jacking off looking at this woman. That is when I knew I was not alone but I am not that hard up oh well to each his own.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about 1987/88 a UK mag called Razzel started printing female foot pics and letters from foot guys.
i had a raging foot fetish from age 6/7 so finding this was a real revalation!

Rossi's masterwork The Sex Life Of The Foot & Shoe came a great deal later - by that time i had trawlled college and local librarys for answers as to why i liked womens feet.

i guess it took me ten years from about 1984 to really just shrug it off and say - hey its what i like - all the stuff i read in psychology books really didnt describe me at all.

university librarys on both sides of the atlantic didnt help either - so what the hell - its just part of me- i came to that conclusion in about 1995 - just about the time i started using the web!

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I led a very closed, sheltered and lonely life from the foot fetish aspect until the internet came along. Never really read, saw or hear anything about foot fetishes, just knew I was "different".

The only comment I ever heard was a girl who lived down the street. We knew each other from hanging out during the summertime and one day her sister dared me to kiss her. She was in jeans and barefoot. We talked and joked for a while then I kissed her a bit. As she left she made some comment about "the pretty turn of a girl's ankle." Have no recollection what precipitated that comment.

Once the internt came along I discovered that I wasn't alone OR weird.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the same experience as Tin tin- I saw Leg Show in 1985 and was amazed!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the early 90s...I went to the UK and found a copy of "Footsy"-mag.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a kid.. never thought much of it. i was bold.. got women to take their heels and let me rub their feet. not sure how i did it. teen years.. i was bold.. but a little less.. my conservative parents were looking much closer at me (to keep me sheltered).

i still managed to get to the feeet of older women.. but when i realized that younger gals talk a whole lot more amongst themselves.. fear started to grow on me. i never wanted my folks to figure it out.

and the few times they almost did (through out my youth).. i almost got skinned alive for it. (you can find that in other posts)

in adulthood.. i started thinking i'm weird. basically because in college... most of the gals who had bad experiences with foot guys would hve the harshes criticisms about these fellas. so i started thinking i'm weird. i knew i was in a league to myself.. but now.. i felt weird about it.

jumped online.. found out i could search things out.. and saw.. i wasn't alone. that put me at ease a bit.. but not much.

after college.. a gal found out i loved heels and feet.. helped me soul search.. and let me pick out her heels. made life easier.. now i knew it' wasn't just older women who were cool about it.

in my mid 20's i started being bolder with women my age.. and now..i'm pretty cool with it. even joke a bit with some of the gals at work. (not planned.. just is)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links