Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New to all of this... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New to all of this...
EvilDevilsGirl
Board Regular
Member # 21381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EvilDevilsGirl   Email EvilDevilsGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all you foot loving people! I'm a 26 year olf female who has just accidentally discovered my husband has a foot fetish. I always noticed him looking at feet and shoe shops but never thought of it as a fetish until he left the computer logged on and went to the toilet when i saw loads of foot fetish stuff! OK, it doesn't bother me, in fact its quite kinky. I now secretly know his weakness! But what can i do to gently tease him without him knowing i know his secret! [Smile] He also always loves me in a pair of smart sexy black trousers hanging over bare feet or strappy sandals. He says they have to be black! Is this another common fetish? Black smart sexy trousers and strappy heels? He hates the slutty short skirt look!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Evil D, I don't know how to answer this one because you'll have a fellow footlover by the balls [Nut Kick] sorta like givin' plans to the enemy [Evil Grin]

Anyways, you asked so. When your in the car in the passengers seat, (US drives right hand side right? [Roll Eyes] ) Cross your right leg over your left to expose your foot from side view and wait a while and see what happens [Wink] .

Also when you watch t.v. Sit not so obvious but in front towards the side a lil' and give him a shoe dangle show, but still act unaware of your discoveries.

Since you found out and it doesn't bother you, he deserves it. And it doubles up for him because you are actually goin' outta your way to find a way to please him. You are a top-notch gal and he is one lucky dude.

I got a lot more, but I'll just save that for another day [Thumbs Up]
-------------------------------
P.S Just to let you know that what I'v just said does it for me, but there are quite a few "Sub-foot fetish" subjects as you go deeper into the foot-world. Some lean more towards; flip flops, panty-hose, socks, trampling...etc [Smile]

[ March 16, 2007, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum, EvilDevilsGirl,

I'm Mitch. You asked about different fetishes. Actually, although I am more of a bare foot fetishist than I am a shoe fetishist, I do know from reading about foot fetishism all my life, that a person can have fetishes for specific kinds of shoes as well.
It is great that you are so understanding about his fetish. Some girls wouldn't be. The only advice I can give, is to just do what your heart tells you, and have fun with it. As one who is into this myself, I know that I greatly appreciate a woman who would go out of her way for me with my fetish, especially if she herself wasnt into it.

Enjoy the forum,
Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, Evil D.. With regards to your question, I guess it really depends on how much you want to tease him and make him squirm, knowing that he thinks you don't know about his foot fetish. Everyone has given really good answers so far with exposing your feet, wriggling them around, shoe dangling, etc.. They're innocent enough activities and they can be done without looking like it's a purposeful act.

You could always draw attention to your feet by making comments about them or asking his opinion on a pair of shoes or a toenail polish color. Also, asking him for foot massages is another way of teasing him, since he'll have your feet in his hands and yet may be a little shy about doing anything more than massaging them. There's a woman I know who suspected I had a foot fetish and she did that to me (i.e. drew attention to her feet, asked for foot massages). It worked like a charm on me and was most enjoyable!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does smart trousers mean? Is that a brit term or do some garments actual have an intelligence quotient now?

Just kidding!

Your man is a lucky guy..

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome EvilDG!

Although "playing and teasing" for a short term will be fun, I for one am going to plead that you show the man some mercy and let him know that you know, although depending on how and how often you tease him he might "catch-on" pretty quickly!

If you do any amount of reading past threads and posts here you'll quickly discover that almost all of us, besides liking barefeet, have what we often term "sub-fetishes". My two biggest ones for example are: sandals & flip-flops and foot jewelry. These can be anything from the actual physical "build" of the foot, to certain shoes, or certain activites. (I also love seeing girls barefoot outside and with wet feet). So maybe half the fun will be discovering, besdies your barefeet alone, what really turns him on.

[ March 17, 2007, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey and welcome.

your man is so lucky... he owes you big time!!

my only suggestion... wear more of what you know he likes.. and that should do the trick.

i'm not into 'slutty' but you can wear a short skirt and look smart.. just like trousers can look smart.. others slutty.

but i digress.

making your feet more visible to him is the best way to treat.. and acting like it's no big deal. let him enjoy.. sometimes point out a few things you see and ask what he thinks.

i hope one day he can 'come out' to you. you both will have more fun.

i don't have a fetish (in my mind).. just a high level of interest.. and variety is the spice that works best for me.

view of the feet in 'cute' poses.... feet covered with hose... in all kinds of non-platform footwear..... massaging... i like a lot of different things about feet.

now.. if he's a member here... wonder how long it will take for him to figure its you. this should be fun!

hope to hear from you soon.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, welcome to Wu's. The guys have given some great advice so far. One thing you can do while you're watching TV on a couch is place your bare feet near his legs. Maybe bump him "accidentally " with them.

Also try rubbing your own feet as if they're sore and see what he does. He may offer to massage them for you.

Good luck and have fun.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EvilDevilsGirl
Board Regular
Member # 21381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EvilDevilsGirl   Email EvilDevilsGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice fellas! much appreciated... some of the site he was looking at involved women crushing things under their feet... even insects and bugs and lobsters... is this another fetish altogether?!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called "crush fetish" I suppose you can say it's a variant of foot fetishdom. It's not my cup of tea,but apparently it's "popular". Maybe crush a few bugs in front of your husband, see what happens.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice:

When he is sitting in the couch, watching tv, sit beside him and place your feet in his crotch. Massage there, and when you feel he's getting nervous order him to get his pants off and do him a footjob (masturbate with your feet).

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, Evildevilsgirl. We (foot fans) come in many variations. Some like crushing things with bare feet, foot pedaling, dirty, clean, natural, polished, etc. Wear a pair of new sexy "black" strappy heels your husband has never seen and ask, "Do you like these heels?" and take it from there. Incorporate your feet into your love sessions the next time and let him know you are digging the foot attention. He should defintiely appreciate the this effort. This will make him comfortable about the subject. My wife knows I LOVE pretty feet and actually notices pretty feet faster than I do. She will say, "She has some pretty looking feet." "Nice looking pedicure on that chick." "If she is going to wear those heels, she needs to get a pedicure." [Laugh] . My wife is cool about my affinity.

[ March 17, 2007, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EvilDevilsGirl
Board Regular
Member # 21381

ok, guess what i did? i teased him silly. We have pet tropical fish and a turtle. I said to my husband, "imagine if one day the fishtank cracked and all the fish were on the floor flapping around, how freaky!" he said, "what would you do?" I replied, "well there would be no chance of saving them, i would probably just stamp on them and make death quicker"... you should have seen his face. I got hot sex that night.
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, are truly one of the Good ones, EvilDevil!!!! [Thumbs Up]

Welcome to the next level, and welcome to WU's!!!

Does he like socks, or nylons, etc. If so... hubby could be in a world of hurt!!!

Have Fun with it!!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EvilDevilsGirl
Board Regular
Member # 21381

I may even 'accidentally' but on purpose stand on a snail or slug in front of him!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links