Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My First (and probably only) experience with feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My First (and probably only) experience with feet
Brii66
Board Regular
Member # 20159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brii66   Email Brii66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined this site originally just to read materials etc. (you can probably notice by the random name.) But something happend to me 2 days ago that inspired me to write about my first and probably only experience with feet.

I was being placed in a camp for a week that my school allowed me to take that was for scholars and educated people who have done good on the SAT tests. Well, during my stay there, I had noticed this very pretty latina girl which I wanted to talk to. Well, A couple of days went by and eventually, we got to be good friends. It was Thursday night and I was bored, so I got up out of bed because everybody was tired from the days activites except me. Im a normal insomniac and I usually dont sleep until 1 or 2 am. Well, I walked around the guys bunks to see if anyone was still awake that might want to chill with me and play cards or something. But, nobody was awake or inside at the time, which kind of blew my mind, but I guess they partied or couldnt sleep either. So I got bored and went outside to play basketball in the recreational center which wouldnt lock up until 12:30. I was walking that way when I noticed that the girl was sitting on a bench by the fountains, just quiet as can be. Now this caught me off guard. I walked over there and asked her why she wasnt asleep, and she told me she just wasnt tired and came out to watch the stars because her bunk mates were asleep and she didnt want to wake them up etc. So I sat down and we started talking. Well, during the conversation she started to complain that her feet hurt because of all the walking. I offered to massage her feet and she accepted, which still caught me off guard because I said it in a mild joking manner. Well, she took off her flip flops and placed her feet in my lap. Her feet were french pedicured and shaped very well. She obviously was comfortable with her feet as she touched my nose with her toes once. After a short massage she begged me not to stop, and I didnt want to but I did, but she left her feet there. But later on as we were talking she was discussing her peds, and why she liked getting them. She asked me if I liked them, and I told her I did, not really showing any obsession of sorts. About an hour after I had gotten there, she was sleepy, half asleep on the bench. I asked her if she wanted to go to bed, and she said yeah. I kissed her hand and wished her goodnight, but before she got up to go, she asked me to kiss her pretty feet goodbye. Now, this was really a "..." moment, even if I do like feet, because I was thinking, how many chicks arent afraid/would even think to do this? But anyways, I did not hesitate to kiss them gently. I picked her up and carried her back to her room, even if I wasnt supposed to be in the girls dorm. She kissed me on the cheek and left. And I walked back to the dorms humming to myself that night. She gave me her number, but I havent called yet, I just got home and its late. But I had to share this story with you guys while it was fresh in my mind. I hope you enjoyed it, because I did... I dont think I will ever forget that. How could I?...

Gah, Im sleepy though, I think I should go. I wish you well... dont hesitate to share your own experiences.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, she gave you her number? Give it 'til the next afternoon, then call her to say what's up. If she gave you her number without you having asked her, it looks to me she's pretty interested in you. Good luck!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick sounds hot. But seriously dude you need to act quickly, make out with her atleast, then work it up to foreplay...then perhaps an FJ???
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things could not have happened any better from a foot or relational standpoint in that encounter. Good for you. You were a gentleman and treated her like a lady. Add that to her obvious interest in having her feet tended to and you're off to a fantastoc start. And you have her number to continue it. I'd certainly stay after her and keep treating her like a lady. I think you'll get everything you dreamed for. Best of luck!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an outstanding five-star experience!! I don't think that things could have gone any better that night from the sounds of the chemistry between the two of you - hope you two keep in touch, and that probably won't be your last experience with feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outstanding! You don't want wait any longer and miss out on this girl~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you best be calling her man.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the awesomes! You are one lucky son of a bitch i'll tell you! What camp was this?
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a made-up story. Too many plot holes, buddy. [Big Grin]
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be a man! make a move! girls like bold and confident...dont be over confident...not cocky, just proud [Big Grin] GL
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
Sounds like a made-up story. Too many plot holes, buddy. [Big Grin]

sadly, i'm gonna have to agree with gimmefeet on this one. either that, or you just happened on a fucking jackpot of a chance here.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brii66
Board Regular
Member # 20159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brii66   Email Brii66   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I know what happend, and Im happy it did. I called her earlier and she talked to me for about an hour. If she lived closer it would help alot. Believe it or not, thats not my choice, but Im just proud of myself to be able to have one lucky ass chance. Black and Gimme,(or anyone for that matter) if you had anything happen to you please PM. I would like to hear these stories.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Rider
Board Regular
Member # 19931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Rider   Email Rex Rider   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky bastard. You did well. Forget the fact that she don't live nearby, you can always make a day to visit her.

--------------------
Speaking about fantasies may help fulfill your destiny...

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rex Rider:
Lucky bastard. You did well.

That's pretty much what I was saying while I read this [Smile] . If it's a true story, congratulations -- especially since it seems like it could be the start of a relationship.
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brii66:
Well, I know what happend, and Im happy it did. I called her earlier and she talked to me for about an hour. If she lived closer it would help alot. Believe it or not, thats not my choice, but Im just proud of myself to be able to have one lucky ass chance. Black and Gimme,(or anyone for that matter) if you had anything happen to you please PM. I would like to hear these stories.

to be honest, i haven't done anything yet. but i was questioning it because i'm not sure how ANYONE could be so damn lucky like this. i could be jealous, but oh well:(
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links