Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girlfriends feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriends feet
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
My girlfriend has always accepted my severe foot fetish and of course this is just what I want in life but for some reason I keep thinking of other women's feet when I should be satisifed with hers. She has a U.K. size 4 feet which are very soft and her toe-nails are regularly painted, I like kissing and licking her toes and soles, she has no aroma to her feet which I like the best and I love her feet but keep thinking of worshiping other girl's feet and want to explore my foot fetish more with other female feet. My question to all members who have a girlfriend not wife is are they fully satisfied with their girlfriends feet or do you seek other feet?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is quite normal as you always want what you can't have....be open with your g/f and see if she is open to it or not, sneaking around usually ends up with losing what you already have. Also see if she's open to you going to a 'Foot Party' in your area...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?

yes.. other feet do appeal.. but that isn't too different from being a regular male.

however.. most women aren't cool with guys getting their thrills elsewhere..... but some are.. just be careful how you bring it up... you may mess up your deal as is.

you can always just chalk it up to being a guy and just fantasize in your head privately and keep it moving.

RPM

p.s. but being your'e dating... doesn't mean you can't look....

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate being tied down to 1 girl. you can take the approach i do....stay single. if your smooth with the ladies, theres no limits on the amount you can have. if you want 1 on monday, so be it.....if you want a different girl on tuesday, a different girl on wednesday...well you get the point. the sky is the limit brotha [Joint]
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
this is kinda the opposite as my wife. we are swingers and the only thing off limits to me are another woman's feet.

i think you're kinda screwed. its really no different than asking to go kiss another woman. if your g/f understands your fetish, she'll never even consider it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nusuth... yeah.. i hear ya. my lady says... other feet are off limit.. but when i explained that to me it's more an interest than a fetish and i can differenciate between a functional massage and a moment of pleasure with feet.. that is when she was more relaxed about the massage.. but general messing with feeet.. nope.. and pics.. well. we're still negotiating.. i've got a site and i want to add pics to it.. but may have to give it up if my lady still holds her view. (we're still negotiating and talks are going well)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=006541

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Marcus said "we always want what we can't, or don't have". That hunter instinct I guess!

I spent many years searching, stalking, watching and perving to other women's feet, both on the internet and in real life because I was too scared to tell my wife about my fetish. One of the biggest regrets of my life.

Just like the rest of her, although she's not perfect- she's all mine. Since telling her about it, she's been a totally loving, caring wife in trying to make me "foot happy." In the last year or so, I've tried to intentionally focus as much as I can on her feet only. A fact that I'm constantly trying to make clear to her.

I've never done anything else with another girls feet, other than look at them. And though I still look at other girl's feet, appreciating their beauty and even their sensuality, I would never cheat on my wife. I use their appearance to show my wife new nail colors, sandals, flip-flops or foot jewlery that I like.

Though she could argue that I'm trying to make her look like someone else, and therefore desire her feet even more- I'm not. I'm just trying to let her know what I like and would enjoy seeing on her, to make her feet even more attractive to me.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes i do. it can be frustrating when my girlfriend is not enthusiastic or confident about her feet. but after time she has become better at footjobs and paints her nails for me time to time and now i think they are great. i guess its how she carries and uses them!..........

but yes i still fantasize about other womens feet. i think its a natural thing for men to "window shop" as long as you dont cheat on your lady then no harm is done in my opinion.

(ps. i am new to this board. thank you to people for accepting me. this forum is a liberating experience!)

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links