Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Movie Theaters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie Theaters
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to go see 300 the other day and something bummed me out. Before the showing, there were like five ads from the movie theater that discouraged putting feet on the seats. It seems that they don't want their seats to get dirty, which is understandable, but it has undesirable consequences for me (and probably many others). I'm the kind of guy who loves to see a woman put her feet up on a seat during a movie, so the fact that this will not happen at the theater I go to anymore is extremely depressing [Cry]

I just want to know if this is a widespread thing, or is this fairly exclusive?

P.S. The movie was great if you're game for a fun time with a lot of action. (It's meant to be over-the-top)

P.S.S. It was very tough to act like nothing was wrong in front of my friends when the ads came up, being that I had died inside.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't started to see those, yet. And 300 was an amazing film. So awesome.

And to cheer you up, the kind of girls that put their bare feet up on the back of theatre seats are usually the same girls who'd ignore those sort of stupid service announcements. =P So don't fret, yet, my man.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Matrix:
Before the showing, there were like five ads from the movie theater that discouraged putting feet on the seats.

Never seen any of those yet, just the five or six endless requests and reminders to "silence your cell phones." (And usually at least one goes off during the movie anyway.)

Though I've seen some folks, usually young girls, put their feet up before the movies, I've never seen them keep them up during the movie.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think this will deter some people from putting their feet up. The only way that putting feet up on the seats would not happen is if the theater itself starts enforcing the rule by sending workers through the theater while the movie is playing to check and make sure that no one is doing it. I would think theaters doing that wouldn't be appreciated by most customers, as it would proably be a distraction from watching the movie.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
The only way that putting feet up on the seats would not happen is if the theater itself starts enforcing the rule by sending workers through the theater while the movie is playing to check and make sure that no one is doing it.

They don't do that where you are? They do "check the theater", sometimes twice, in both a muvico theater I occassionally attend in S. Florida and the Regal Cinema in my podunk little town. That still doesn't mean that they'd force someone to put their feet down. I've never seen them have to talk to anyone about anything, but I live in a very quite conservative town where the theaters are rarely anywhere close to full.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, feet are no worse than rear ends! How do we know if some patrons haven't bathed in several days?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We love to go to the movies, and when We do...she always slips off her slides/sexy shoes and places her sexy barefeet on the railing as people walk in to sit down. She knows I love this and she loves to tease Me too. I will lean in and kiss her as I whisper to her about what guys I see looking at her feet as they walk by. She will of course play up to this and wiggle her toes, or cross her legs as one foot is resting on the rail and dangle her slide off her other foot...She is such a foot flirt. *S* Here they do not enforce such a policy as described above, and I am so thankful for that. I love to put her on display like that, and for her to tease Me with her feet.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
...she always slips off her slides/sexy shoes and places her sexy barefeet on the railing as people walk in to sit down. She knows I love this and she loves to tease Me too. I will lean in and kiss her as I whisper to her about what guys I see looking at her feet as they walk by. I love to put her on display like that, and for her to tease Me with her feet.

Wow, that's hot. Guarantee that you'd catch me eyeballin those pretty peds.

I'd love for my wife to tease me, and other guys, like that. I get very aroused seeing other guys look at her feet and if she teased on purpose it would get me incredibly hot.

I'm not sure even I personally give her enough positive reinforcement about wearing her flip-flops and sandals as I should, and could. Sometimes I think it to myself like "she's wearing her flip-flops today and it's pretty chilly outside so I know she's doing it for me." But I don't say it out loud and I know I should. I really want to start encouraging and reinforcing her for doing this. After that, it would be very easy to start mentioning (even if it's not true because I don't think she'd notice) that other guys have looked at her feet and that it really turned me on.

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My movie theater doesn't enforce this the way yours seems to. Maybe it is something sporadic, as I think my theater sees this as perhaps as something assumed.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollinon24s
Board Regular
Member # 8306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollinon24s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Movies is such a great place for foot play and foot watching! I want to tell yall about last night. I know some of you are not into shoe kissing or licking, but I am. I went to watch Avitar in 3D, which was sick, and the Theatre I was at had stadium seating with reclying chairs. SO anyways this girl in her early 20s sits behind me. On a sexy scale id give her an 8. She was wearing black leather heeled boots with a small platform. She crossed her legs and her foot was sticking in between my chair. my buddy and I keep an emty seat between us, So we were talking and I would lean over his way and her boot was an inch or less away from my lips.
I started thinking if i should risk it. She was with her boyfriend, but everyone was wearing 3D glasses, so unless you were looking at the screen everything else was real dark, plus from her angle Im sure her foot would block the view of my face. My Buddy and I kept talking a lil bit and everytime I would lean in real close and she never moved her foot!! The angle of her boot had the toe up in the air, which had her sole almost vertical. I could smell the leather and the dirt from the boot, thats how close her foot was to my face! SO I leaned in to tell my buddy something and I waited till he looked back at the screen and I did it. I stuck my toungh out the side of my mouth and gave the sole of her boot a light lick as I turned back straight in my seat. My heart was racing, I have never done anything lick that. Ive licked plenty of shoes, but not while a stranger was wearing them. A few minutes later she crossed her other leg. Her foot never made it back to that position again, it was always lower, almost at my elbow. I had to tell somebody about this, cause only a few ex girlfriends know about my shoe fetish. Thanks for reading.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus that must have been a rush rollinon...I know it touches on a controversial subject however
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links