Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Birthday Gift

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Birthday Gift
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I decided to give myself an early birthday gift.I frequent a massage studio here in town to get a footjob every now and then.There are 2 girls there that enjoy catering to me.When I called yesterday to see who was working I found out they were both in.When I got there at around 5:30 I was told that 1(Jordan) was just about to end her shift and the other (Tricia) had just started.Jordan likes to wear nylons while working (even in the summer)and at times I have sniffed her feet before getting a
footjob.So I asked her if she could stay and make it a double massage.She did.I was hoping her feet would be smelly after being in those nylons all day.So as the massage part ended it was time for me to get on the floor and get my present.I asked Jordan to take her shoes off and put her feet on my nose and had Tricia give me footjob.Wow.I came in about a minute and a half.Between smelling Jordan's stinky feet and getting a wonderful footjob I was a goner. As an added bonus I tipped them $25 each ,and got to keep Jordan's nylons.It was certainly a birthday present I won't soon forget.Any other stories like this?

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow... i'd be too scared to come close to living out such a story.....

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
oh wow... i'd be too scared to come close to living out such a story.....

me too
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! Closest I came to this was smelling my ex's shoes as she gave me a footjob.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you dudes must be rich...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links