Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ....ashamed of my fetish, what to do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ....ashamed of my fetish, what to do?
justHosiery
Board Regular
Member # 18870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justHosiery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else ever feel guilty or ashamed of their fetish for feet? I can't help but stare at them anywhere I go, and especially go to places where I am more likely to see nice toes. Is this unfair for those women whose feet I gawk at? P.S. I love this site! Have never found anyone to talk about this with. bYe!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be ashamed at all! Having a foot fetish is not as 'taboo' as it once was, when the summer months come it is like a feast for the eyes! Don't be afraid to share your fetish with your girl cause supression just isn't fair~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not ashamed of it really, i mean it's a part of who i am. it's not like i got up one day and decided "hey i think i'll like feet as well as ass and tits [Thumbs Up] " it can make you feel a little unsettled at times, because you can't (at least i can't) explain to yourself why you like feet. but still yet i'm not ashamed.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm me.. the best me the world will ever have!! and i give a killer super great foot massage. a woman is lucky to have her feet massaged by me! period!!!! i'm not ashamed. used to be.. but can't make up wasted years. and if you don't like it.. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

p.s that said.. it took a long time to get to this point.. nearly 98% of my life pasted to get this comfy with my love of feet!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not ashamed at all, in fact I think you'll find that most men have a "foot fetish" to a certain degree. Hot ass, hot tits, hot body,hot feet, it all goes together to make a woman sexy. Just because you may like feet more than someone else doesn't make you wierd, it just means you happen to appreciate something others don't. I say embrace it. Besides, all my friends know about me, and I've never been ridiculed for it.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still feel ashamed about it. but not as much as i used to be. i suggest you get comfortable with it.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Percentage wise I'm 80% out there, but I never reveal it to girls who "I Think" would feel uncomfortable around me barefoot. So I think that being this (80%) out is maybe a good thing for me. BUT my close mates know it and they jokingly give' me a hardtime every now and then [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I don't walk around advertising it to everyone I meet, I'm pretty comfortable with it. I also will take the opportunity through my actions to let a woman know about my love for women's feet if I get them in a one on one situation and I know the woman and I are feeling comfortable with each other.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm definitely pretty open about my foot fetish. I don't parade the fact around, but if it comes up in a casual conversation, I'll throw it out there. Really, the only people who I know personally who have a problem with my foot fetish are my parents, and I don't really care what they think about my sex life.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex-girlfriend(who has amazing feet) thought it was wierd at first, but she eventually got used to it. The big problem was that she used to hit me all the time when she caught me looking at other womens feet. I always felt that if she didn't know she would have never busted me for it. I felt guilty and tried not to, but I couldn't help it. So yes, it can be embarissing, even painful at times, but its defenitly worth it.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of, especially when I ask them to turn over when giving me a footjob so I can see their soles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a very natural feeling most of us experience once we realize just how strongly we're attracted to feet. The two most common causes of guilt IMHO are:

- You feel guilty because you feel very different or unusual, but this usually subsides once you discover that there's a ton of guys out there just like you.

- You feel guilty because you spend, what your SO may feel is, an innordinate amount of time, energy, and money focusing on her feet, fearing that you're neglecting the rest of her.

Both of these usually disappear over time, especially if you're a part of a wonderful foot forum like WU's.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justHosiery
Board Regular
Member # 18870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justHosiery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the opinions. I have the same feeling of Bidit, and am worried if I really told my SO how I feel about womens feet, if she would get nervous/upset, or hit me when she sees me looking at other girls feet. Is there something I could say that could make her feel better when I look at other girls feet?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u should never be ashamed of what u are,or wut u like(well if u liked lil kids or animals you should kill urself)ur just belittling urself,wich is pointless.
hang around s&m/fetish communities n you will realize what u like is acually mundane compared to some of the other stuff out there.forinstance wich sounds better-''i want to worship your feet'',or ''hey I want u to give me an enima''hehe.
our fetish is also very common amongst all types of people,and I think more of the norm women would acomidate our fetish compared to most fetishes,shit I think more women would prefer giving a footjob then they would be in lettin a guy fuck them in ass.
so come on man,relax

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was really frightnened to tell my girl friend about it but once i did and explained i was suprised to find she was really ok with it. At times she doesnt like me obsessing over her feet but she says she loves me for who i am. im sure your partner will be the same just so long as you dont go in with guns blazing!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links