Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big fcuk you to those who.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big fcuk you to those who.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately I have been reading too many negative posts about our fetish from people who are not into it. i can understand not being into it, god knows there are many things i'm not into but to brand us freaks,sickos and other names; it is just a no no.

Open letter to those who think that i'm some sort of freak just because i love feet.
Fuck you, i hope your fathers and brother are found out to be into the sickest shit there is. may you find your boyfriends and/or husbands fucking your brother. fuck you all.

PS: i'm just sick of it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A-FUCKING-MEN!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman515
Board Regular
Member # 11308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman515   Email footman515   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill AMEN TO THAT AS WELL! IF U DONT LIKE WHAT WE LIKE, THEN GO FIND SOMEPLACE ELSE!!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I've been out of the loop, but is someone posting messages here???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Maybe I've been out of the loop, but is someone posting messages here???

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Either Wu has been particularly vigilant in keeping that sort of filth out of our forum, or babeflover is talking about all the negative reaction we get on other sites all over the place on the internet. Either way, I agree with him.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep , couldnt agree more !

negative posting is a pain, even from people who are into the fetish.

why tell someone who thinks his ladys feet are hot that they look like shit ? what's the point ?

if you can't say something nice dont say anything at all - best policy.

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with dude but i have seen no negative posts here. i have however been given the cold shoulder by a few ladies recently that didnt find my fetish appealing. and to those ladies i say a big fukc you ! hahaha [Violent]
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redbeard2007
Board Regular
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redbeard2007   Email redbeard2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN I AGREE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T LOOK UP SITES OR VIDEOS. ALSO DON'T MAKE FUN OF US.

--------------------
My name is redbeard and i'm a drug addictt. It just so happens my drug of choice is feet. I need nah I must have feet. Thank You

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's right man (AMEN) and to all the ladies out there who have ever sneered at me with those disgusted looks... you don't know what ur missin hunnies!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just clear things up, i was talking about the many post by members about others(non-members) reaction to our fetish.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links