Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who's ever downloaded from Emule.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's ever downloaded from Emule.
Elos88
Board Regular
Member # 21598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elos88   Email Elos88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever downloaded foot fetish videos from EMule.com before? I've gotten a lot of great stuff that was deleted from youtube.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the P2P software that cripples your computer with spyware?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elos88
Board Regular
Member # 21598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elos88   Email Elos88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had a problem with Spyware because I have Stopzilla. Never thought that would be a problem but if you don't have a spyware blocker, pleeeez proceed with caution.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elos88
Board Regular
Member # 21598

Hey Sinnister, I checked the site and they say it's spyware and adware free. Also files are checked for corruption. Check out this link.

http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1

Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use emule and i feel very satisfied with it! There´s plenty of fetish material to download. You won´t have much trouble if you get a good anti-virus and anti-spyware software. If i were you, i´d give it a try.

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish there was a version for Macs.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can you make emule get over that que...
I have found wonderful euro house tracks I wanted to dl but I guess too many people also wanted to dl them and It seemed like I had all my tracks in que and they never dl-ed...

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, if anyone here is interested in fetish vids, I have a bunch I would be willing to trade....

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links