Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Crush

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Crush
EvilDevilsGirl
Board Regular
Member # 21381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EvilDevilsGirl   Email EvilDevilsGirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK... I have recently discovered that my husband has a secret foot crush fetish. He doesnt know that i know! I have teased him by stepping on a snail, LOL!

But now i am wondering if his fetish is strange and twisted?! I don't see anyone else on here fantasising about women killing things with their feet and high heels?! Does it exist? Should i not pursue with the teasing anymore?

Anyone out there share his fetish?!? message me if you do! x

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though it's not something that arouses me- from the amount of photos I've seen on the web, stepping on things (anything from play toys, to food, to balloons, to people) is quite popular with a large number of foot fetishists. Now actually killing things is a little different, and I think, a little more disturbing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

like feetluvr pointed out.. there are many sites dedicated just to that... usually a search for crush or food crush will yield interesting info.

i'm not into such a deal.. really don't appreciate it. but.. like i mentioned on another thread.. iv'e got folks on m site who are into that.. though not into crushing live things.

they've posted plenty of pics (though it's not the most active part of the site)... they've talked aobut it.. and list a reference to many sites that focus on crush.

so... drop me a PM (as a reminder) and i'll send you a few links to check out. that way.. you'll be able to better understand your hubby's needs.

i don't think it's weird. my thing is high heels and hosed covered feet. though i really do appreciate cute feet by themselves (hence why i'm here)

I also will tell you this.... a well dressed up woman in high heels pressing the gas pedal will also captivate my attention whole-heartedly.

different strokes for different folks. if he loves crush.. he's so lucky you tease him with it!! and that is super hot!!!!!

talk to you soon.

RPM

p.s. if he gets the same pleasure from crushing non-living things.. alot of folks will feel a whole lot more comfy with you endulging him.. but i won't stand on a soapbox and tell you how to endulge him.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely welcome a little more object & food crush photos on Wu`s forum. I have a huge crush fetish but it stops at living beings!

I know there are people out there that love seeing insects crushed -- whatever floats your boat, I guess. But I definitely draw the line at warm blooded animals getting killed (there are clips out there on ftp-servers with women stepping on mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, hens, even cats). Personally I think it`s wrong. But I also know it can`t be stopped.

IŽll stick with object crush....gives you less troubles [Wink] In my country even insect crush is illegal.

-Hal-

PS. EvilDevilsGirl, there are two big crush fetish boards on the net. If you`re interested in the links just send me a PM.

[ March 23, 2007, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand with Hal, although I wouldn't say I really have a crush fetish. I don't desire to see living creatures be crushed by woman's feet - I don't mind watching a woman crush her feet in cheesecake (as I saw in a recent YouTube clip), but if I saw another woman licking it off, then I'd be into the crush fetish. As people including myself have stated in the past, our fetish sometimes grows and changes, and I don't know how much it will expand in later years. For now I don't mind seeing food get smushed as long as I like the actual food.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstunner
Board Regular
Member # 3865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the crush fetish is not uncommon. I personally enjoy seeing a woman step on something. I'm sure there are a ton of reasons why, but it is highly specific and differs from person to person.

I have a giantess fetish or fantasy. The thought of seeing a giant woman rampage a tiny town and step on people is quite erotic to me. Obviously this will always be just a fantasy, as it is currently not possible to make a woman 50 feet tall nor can we shrink people either. So, seeing a woman crush a bug or an object or food is about as close as we can get to this situation.

Now if you feel uncomfortable stepping on bugs or living things, exploring the giantess fantasy could be a better option. Since this is pure fantasy, it will involve a lot of communication, and may enhance your relationship even further, even in other areas.

Now, if you want to continue to tease him, or even see if he is in to this, as I would suspect he may be, I would suggest creating a scenario. Let's Say your watching the news and you see a story on some creep that just raped, robed, or assaulted somebody. Say something like, "you know, people like that should be stepped on. If I could pick a super power, I'd like to grow to be fifty feet tall and squash those creeps."

Or you could rent or watch a movie like King Kong or Godzilla and bring up that you would think it would be fun to be that big and step on people... or you could rent the obvious Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman and see what his reaction is.

Your husband is a lucky man.

Here's a good link site if you want to explore the giantess fantasy
http://www.gts2.net/links/index.php

This is also a good message board too:
http://giantesscity.com/forum/login.php

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never really been too big into the whole crush thing, the pics i've seen just don't do anything for me and really it doesn't interest me too much. though i really wouldn't mind having a girl walk on my back, but that's more for massage purposes than anything [Laugh] SOME food crushing is alright, i don't mind that much, but nothing living.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't dig the whole crush thing either, especially when it's food crush....I'm on what I like to call "The College Diet, so food crush makes me particularly sad.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not into it, but its something that people like.

im into moist cheesey gym socks! lol but not the crush thing.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The giantess fantasy is definitely related closely to the "bug crush" fantasy if your husband fancies himself as the bug. It is not likely the process of the crush is the pinacle of excitement in the fantasy, but the threat of the ultimate punishment and complete helplessness in the face of that threat. There are a million ways a guy can visualize being totally dominated by a beautiful woman. "Bug crush" is just one way a passionate imagination can express submission to an all-powerful lover.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sending her Hal [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links