Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flat or off the floor???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flat or off the floor???
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you found that some girls toes look great in a pose off the floor but not so good when her feet are flat on the ground, like in flip flops?? Actually I have found, vice versa too!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justHosiery
Board Regular
Member # 18870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justHosiery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I find that true all the time. Some girls have sexy arches and curled toes that look awesome off the ground and relaxed, but when flat footed the toes are un-uniform and not very attractive. I would prefer this way than vice-versa
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to know a girl in college that had awesome, sexy feet when she was sitting with her legs crossed, feet propped up, etc., but when she was standing her toes spread apart a lot, which isn't the most attractive to me. Of course, if given the chance, I still would have sucked them! [Big Grin]

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I like to see them off the floot like when the legs are crossed. Gives you a nice view of their natural curves and all.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately notice that. With certain girls when the foot is down it brings forth or even exagerates certain elements of the foot and/or toes (i.e. spreading, hammer toes, curved toes)which you don't notice when off the ground.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually.. i don't care either way.. but.. as i've gotten older.. yeah... the distinction is becoming more appearant. some gals.. when flat on the floor.. they "try too hard" and curl up the toes in a way that takes away from the beauty and the lines of the foot. not sure why.

others.. it's the opposite.. when the foot is off the ground.. it doesn't look so hot.. but this is less common to me. and i don't know why either.

most feet.. straight out of pumps look super hot. to me anyway.. however.. i must qualify that statement.. most pretty feet look super hot out of pumps.. others though.. not the case. but.. sometimes.. feet out of pumps look better than feet out of flip-flops. not sure why yet. could be a preference of mines.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that different poses and angles can make a woman's feet look extremely different.

Pretty feet can look bad in the wrong pose, and not so pretty feet can look great in the right pose.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spartanguy when noticing girls walking around on campus, I always get my eye to watch right when her toes lift her foot off the ground to get a quick glimpse of her sole!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links