Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe repairer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoe repairer
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I visited a shoe repairer the other day just looking for a wallet or purse to keep my lose change in when upon the counter and behind were lots of women's worn shoes, most of them looked like they were being re-heeled. I often wonder with all those worn women's shoes if the shoe worker ever has a shoe sniff or when repairing can notice some aromatic shoe, this would be a job I would love to do but I probably would be caught sniffing all the women's shoes

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I probably would too..... The thought has crossed my mind many times [Big Grin] . I know I'd be alot happier wakin' up in the mornin' to go to work here.... [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a bad idea, for a side job. income and pleasure.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
revolteef
Loyal Member
Member # 18627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for revolteef   Email revolteef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, fellas I had the pleasure to work in a shoe repair shop in the earily 90's while going through a divorce for extra money. I WOULD HAVE WORKED FOR FREE!!!!

I was in heaven with all the pumps and high heels to sniff to my hearts desire. It was located in a mall and the traffic was busy.Our nich was instant shoe repair. Women would stop to get heel taps put on their shoe's while they wait. It seemed I had to always take them in the back room out of sight to remove their "special tap". Fresh warm heels daily. And when I didn't have them I always had the drop-offs. Needless to say I dropped the gate to take alot of brakes and I ALWAYS was willing to work over...LOL

I even had a few ladys that worked at the mall that I would fuck in the back room on a regular basis. Best of all they knew of my foot fetish and would let me induldge myself..

I really think once my oldest daughter graduates from college,I'm going to quit my job and go back to shoe repair..

--------------------
TAZ

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow [Eek!] !!! someone with experience in the field. I've gotta at least work there, even if it's for one day but I want to feel what you've explained.... "I Want That Feeling...." - Harold Lee (Character played by John Cho from the movie "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle") [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by revolteef:
I was in heaven with all the pumps and high heels to sniff to my hearts desire. Fresh warm heels daily. And when I didn't have them I always had the drop-offs.

I even had a few ladys that worked at the mall that I would fuck in the back room on a regular basis. Best of all they knew of my foot fetish and would let me induldge myself

You could write quite a "job" description! Sounds like quite a gig for any sniffer and/or shoe lover.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,
Some intresting replies and of course experience with revolteef straight from the worker. I regularly pass a shoe repairer on the way to my job and boy do they get some hot women taking their shoes off there and then I have often gone in the shop just to look but end up buying shoelaces or something, this particular shop always has shoes on the front desk a nose sniff away but still too far. When I see a woman take off her worn shoes I would give anything for just one sniff!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Nothin' better than to sniff strappy heels fresh from the sweaty foot [Mmm]

--------------------

DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird as it sounds I'm actually more suprised to find out shoe repairers are still in business. I've only seen one or two shoe repair shops in my entire life yet millions of places selling shoes.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is actually a shoe repair shop in a grocery store right near where I live, but it is the only one I have seen since I was a little kid, which is interesting that they still exist. Like you DennisIsEvil, I've just seen two in my lifetime.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

We have three in my small town in Gloucestershire U.K. my town is only small but they certianly have the business for shoe repairs. The busiest one is on the high street regularly I see this one every day and it always has customers mostly women
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
[QB] Weird as it sounds I'm actually more suprised to find out shoe repairers are still in business. I've only seen one or two shoe repair shops in my entire life yet millions of places selling shoes.

They are hanging on by a shoe-string it seems. In todays bargain hungry, throw-away society not many folks even think of repairing shoes any more. I've used them though many times- I've had a pair a dress shoes that the leather uppers have stayed perfetc on, so I keep getting them re-soled. But it wouldn't be a whole lot more to get a new pair now-a-days.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who would have thought this thread would have brought so much interest and comment. It could be that the foot-fetish and shoe sniffers are responsible for keeping this entire industry in business......I am not the nut for sniffing ladies shoes, but if I were a cobbler, you can bet your ass that I'd have a merry day every time some hot lady dropped off her heels for a fresh repair. You know a very large percentage of current shoe repairers have got to be from our lot.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links