Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I sniffed my boss's shoe today right in front of her!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I sniffed my boss's shoe today right in front of her!!!
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 7 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't take it anymore!!!

The first time I saw her, I wasn't with the company yet. But I knew I liked her, and wanted to see her feet, sniff her socks, loafers, etc.

Once I started, I noticed she was a shoe dipper. She wears little black loafers and thick black socks. Last night, she shoe dipped, and said her feet were hurting. I reached down, put my finger in her shoe, and said I bet it was hot in there. It was, and she agreed. [Big Grin]

I would have went further, but another of my female bosses was coming. Let me tell you this, all of my female bosses are hot in some way or another. And they are on their feet all the time. I suggested she demand a foot rub when she got home, and she agreed with me.

Today, I saw her standing and dipping, but this time, I saw her wiggling her toes through her thick black socks.

That was all she wrote. I already had it in my mind to either offer her a foot massage, or tell her she was beautiful as the risk of my job. Why? Because I have a foot fetish, and life is too short.

My opportunity came today when I went to lunch, and she was in the breakroom. She had both shoes off, leg crossed, was wiggling her toes, and talking on the phone. Normally, my heart would be beating like crazy. But it was calm. The moment she ended her cell call, I told her she was going to have to excuse me, but there was something I had to do.

I knelt down, picked up her size 8M loafer, and inhaled deeply. She smiled and asked me why was I smelling her shoe. I told her I hear women mentioning their shoes smell after a long day of their feet being in them and sweating in them.

She told me just because she works and stands long, and her feet hurt doesn't mean they will stink. I told her I knew mens feet smelled after work, but wanted to know if womens feet did too from work. I then asked her which part of her feet ached the most, and she grabbed the ball of
her socked foot. She began massaging it right there as I watched.

After that, she propped both feet up in a chair in front of her, and watched television.

Fellows, it took all my restraint as a new employee with a foot fetish not to kneel down
and give her a sample of my phenomenal foot massage skills.

She asked me if I worked the next day, and I told her I did.

Woo!!! Hoo!!! With the power of positive thinking and the help of "The Secret",
I may yet get to massage her feet, and get to sniff her socks and feet.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome story!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do u do man?
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ho....Leee....Shit dude! Awesome [Thumbs Up] ... I guess your eagerness over-rode your logic and went with your natural foot-instinct... plus you were so cool about it and didn't come off as a desperate mad man.... I gotta be in that zone... I guess it's somethin' you don't learn by theory maybe by experience only.... [Smile]

Keep us updated man..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats "The Secret"?
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are totally nuts man! But please keep taking the chances they make for great stories!!!! I would suggest you keep your resume on hand in case you need to send it to another companies HR Dept in the near future. [Laugh]

We're still needing a few more details, her age, shoe size, what does she look like?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got ballz dude!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huevos of titanium right there. "I have a foot fetish, and life is too short." <-- words to live by.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*HIGH FIVE!*
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balls of steel!!!!!!!

I love it! i wish i confronted my female manager about my fetish! the buzz! the fantasy! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, that is like the biggest turn on EVER!!! I wish I could've done that with a few of my past bosses (a hot dance manager being one of them). I woulda been in sniff heaven fur sure!

the good thing is that she did not get freaked out in your case, nor did she ask how you knew men's feet usually stunk after work, LOL

Close calls, but great work on using the secret, it'll do wonders [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still laugh when re-reading this post.. what if her feet really stank bad? I don't like harsh stench.. so.... it would have been a huge let down.. but the flip side. if it was perfect.. i'd want a whole lot more of it!!!

anyway.. balls of steal.. keep a resume on hand at all times.

won't hurt to have some legal coverage.. in case she wants to "set you straight" legally.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got to let us know what happens next jedi.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tommy2toez
Board Regular
Member # 21498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommy2toez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLZZZZZ
the secret! leet stuff

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go dude! I swear, after I read the first few lines, I scrolled to the end to see if it was an April Fool's joke. Seeing that it wasn't, I was amazed!

Your Jedi powers are strong.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links