Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Preference on a Pedicure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Preference on a Pedicure
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people i hope you all doing great, i have a question that well i asked my self and i would like to share with you, probably this subject already been here, but for new people it could be fun to dicuss about it.

On pedicures how many of you like when girls draw things in their polish like flowers, this one it's a typical example, red polish with a white flower on the side of the nail, i personally don't like it, i see it really not sexy, i find sexy a good pair of red peds, or dark red polish but plain, no flowers and no funky lines or whatever, But my favorite it's the french pedicure, if a girl with ugly feet wants to enchance her ugly feet a nice french pedicure it's the cure jajajaja.

But anyways for me guys no draws of flowers or lines or other things on the pedicure.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into it, but I really have nothing against it either.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I ain't really fussed about it and Like le Damemon sed, I got nothin' against it either.... But if I saw you in a park or somewhere sittin' out in public... It would definately be a good conversation starter/Ice breaker.... Try it [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with ledaemon...i could go either way with it.
and i agree about having a fondness for the french pedicure...but i dont think it fixes ugly feet...on the contrary i feel that you have to have better looking feet to pull off the french pedi, instead of just a solid color.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most beautiful pair of feet I ever saw (that while trying to eyeball them caused me to walk into a store display) was a gal who had a french pedi with a single, small, white stone on each big toe. Used with class and restraint I think they can be very attractive. But for the most part, toe decos should be reserved for the pre-teens.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links