Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hot feet today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot feet today
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I must have seen a dozen girls today with damn near perfect feet [Drool] Seems like the french pedicure is the most popular, but red and pink were definetly there as well. I love college. Anybody else catch a look at some hot peds today?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too, i saw alot of french pedicures. it was like heaven i tell you, HEAVEN!!! [Jerkoff] [Woot]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the sweetest pair of painted toes today. They were perfect feet, with outstanding pedicure....nice shade of light red, and a painted daisy on each big toe. And to top it off, she was wearing a sexy pair of sandals, and her arch was smooth looking.........I love the springtime!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kidding there, FJ_HJ_lover! All the time and I never ever get tired of it - well, only when it's a sloppy one, and that happens every now and then. It was a tough day for feet here as temperatures were ten degrees cooler than forecasted at 46˚. I mentioned that girl in two classes who discarded her flip-flops in the afternoon, perhaps the cold did her in.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring is in the air. I've gotten a few nice foot peeks at my job, but that's about it so far.

Expose those toes!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Man Winter is howling yet again as it's around 39˚ today and snow flurries are predicted through the next several days out here....looks like the feet have to rehibernated for a little bit.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links