Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Females with a foot fetish?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Females with a foot fetish?
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was buying steel toe work boots the other day at a big name shoe store. A girl who was working there was stocking shoes near me, and I kept noticing her looking in my direction. I had to try on numerous pairs before I found the right fit. She offerd to help me a couple times, and I think she was turned on. I think she might have a foot fetish, and was hot for my feet.

Anyone else experience this? Or are there any girls on this forum who have a fetish for guys feet?

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan4000
Member # 18553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan4000   Email dan4000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An exgirlfriend of mine had a foot fetish, when we first started going out and fooling around, she would always take a few minutes to suck and lick my feet. At first I didn't say anything to try and gauge if she actually was into it or she was just trying to act sexy....turns out she actually had a foot fetish. It is pretty rare but these woman are out there.

--------------------
-

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another men(as in guy)feet talk from newbies, how sweet. enjoy yourself boys, i'm out to another thread about women(as in girl)feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links