Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does a footsy video Turn you ON (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does a footsy video Turn you ON
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you be turned on a fetish video that involved a footsy?

What actress/model would you love to play the woman who rubs her pretty toes on the guy's calf/chin under the table?

P.S. That's the classic footsy.

[ April 19, 2007, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: leglover1000 ]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better yet....two girls playing footsy and no guy involved [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only when its between two ladies.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

-Hal-

Id agree with Hal on that note [Woot]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though i don't care to see a guy in any clip.. girl on girl action does little for me. footsy in a clip would mean the guy is just stting there.. not moving in the clip.. and she's playing footsie.. doing all the things that would drive me nuts.... while he's practically immobile. that works.. i can dig that.

girl on girl.. not really my thing.. might make me a little curious...or wish i was getting all that attentino from both. that is about it

RPM

p.s. no preference who.. just talent in the clip

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see a video of a girl stroking a guy's legs and crotch (with his pants on) with her feet, at a restaurant table.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
quote:

-Hal-

Id agree with Hal on that note [Woot]
What ladies would you love to see in a footsy?
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'd like to see a video of a girl stroking a guy's legs and crotch (with his pants on) with her feet, at a restaurant table.

awesome! this could lead to a full on footjob. nice scenario!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
quote:

awesome! this could lead to a full on footjob. nice scenario!
That is fucking cool dude. To bad they rarely show this in hardcore or softcore. Imagine if the producers found out there was a market for such thing. I believe there is.
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing one girl in The Pose position, then another one comes in, sits on her butt facing her feet, pulls her feet toward her, takes off the socks, and sniff and kiss away.

But that's kinda rare. MFX did it a lot, though.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-Hal-

[Thumbs Up] [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shonuff
Member # 2439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shonuff   Email Shonuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when a woman plays footsy with my crotch. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Who's the master!!!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's a bit of girl on girl footsie then oh hell yes!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joe_mil4
Board Regular
Member # 14909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joe_mil4   Email joe_mil4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNNPB107t4g

only one i could find

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What ladies would you love to see in a footsy?
I like punk and goth looking ladies...but I know those are hard to find as models, so I´m not picky. [Wink]
Almost any girls will do as long as they have pretty pedicured feet and polished toes. Add some foot jewellery and I´m happy.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links