Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An Essay on Podophilic Sexuality

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An Essay on Podophilic Sexuality
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.drsusanblock.com/footfetish.htm

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The essay was somewhat interesting, but is it just me, or is anyone else offended by this generalization?

"Many foot fetishists are into toe-sucking. If you're into feet, then there's just something inherently suckable about a toe. Is it because toe-sucking is akin to sucking a large nipple? Or a small penis? For some men, sucking a lady's big toe is a surrogate for sucking another man's big cock. These men might have homoerotic oral desires that, for one reason or another, they can't or just don't express with men. They channel their desire to be with a man into the sucking of a woman's toe. Does this mean that a man who enjoys sucking women's toes "should" be sucking a man's cock? Maybe, maybe not; it depends on the individual."

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more offended that she's intentionally misleading people into thinking she has a "phd" from yale related somehow to sex psychology so they listen to what she says.

She studied theatre at yale.

Her alleged phd is in philosophy, and it's not real. She bought it from pacific western university, which is a degree-by-mail scam that is not recognized by any accreditation body in the world. In fact, in most places it's illegal for someone with a 'degree' from a scam like that to even use the degree title.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knows2Tows
Board Regular
Member # 20589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knows2Tows   Email Knows2Tows   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is an interesting essay, very informative. But can be argumentative. Such as the quote Young & Aspiring posted from that essay. I truly suck a women's big toe because it is on a women and my pleasure is women's feet. Not that I have a desire to suck on a man's cock [Puke] . I don't think of a man's cock when I suck on the big toe of a women and to look at her beautiful face to see I am pleasing her with what I am doing to her. The pleasure is mine as well. So her theory is blown out of the water with my experience on that subject.

--------------------
Insatiable Foot Lover

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Young & Aspiring:
The essay was somewhat interesting, but is it just me, or is anyone else offended by this generalization?

"Many foot fetishists are into toe-sucking. If you're into feet, then there's just something inherently suckable about a toe. Is it because toe-sucking is akin to sucking a large nipple? Or a small penis? For some men, sucking a lady's big toe is a surrogate for sucking another man's big cock. These men might have homoerotic oral desires that, for one reason or another, they can't or just don't express with men. They channel their desire to be with a man into the sucking of a woman's toe. Does this mean that a man who enjoys sucking women's toes "should" be sucking a man's cock? Maybe, maybe not; it depends on the individual."

I love men but not their toes or their penises.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
ya that whole big toe to male cock thing is BULLSHIT!!! obviously i am not gay if i am sucking a female toe, dumbass all i care about at that point is the feel of the sexy toe, her moans giggles and words of encouragement...ya that degree is definately a scam, haha

I agree. Sucking a pretty toe is associate with a sexy babe smiling and enjoying it. If the pretty feet smile then I want to see the pretty face smile. Feet are the extension of her face.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

quote:
Originally posted by Knows2Tows:
It is an interesting essay, very informative. But can be argumentative. Such as the quote Young & Aspiring posted from that essay. I truly suck a women's big toe because it is on a women and my pleasure is women's feet. Not that I have a desire to suck on a man's cock [Puke] . I don't think of a man's cock when I suck on the big toe of a women and to look at her beautiful face to see I am pleasing her with what I am doing to her. The pleasure is mine as well. So her theory is blown out of the water with my experience on that subject.

Could not say it better! Right on target.
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dated Freudian thinking makes the female big toe into a cock.

about as discredited as phrenology or the idea that there are canals on Mars !

most of Freud is slowly going into the trash can of history - and rightly so.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

quote:
Originally posted by Young & Aspiring:

Not really. I am not homophobic.
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me niether.

but i think a fetish for womens feet has about as much to do with being gay as the phase of venus has to do with the price of apples.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
dated Freudian thinking makes the female big toe into a cock.

about as discredited as phrenology or the idea that there are canals on Mars !

most of Freud is slowly going into the trash can of history - and rightly so.

[Thumbs Up]

Hells yeah man.

So-called Freudian logic has always irked me. Chances are he was mostly sitting around trying to rationalize his own personal kinks, which is fine of course. Don't get me wrong, Freud revolutionized psychology, but it is a misconception that it was with his theories, rather it was with his methods. He was the first to treat psychology like science rather than philosophy, which is a good thing. If you look at his career, he was an intense revisionist, publishing an idea and then refuting it with his next publication due to some kind of experimental result. The only reason Freudian logic stands as it does today is that he died before deciding it was all bullshit. Ironically there's no better to show lack of understanding of why Freud is important then to accept his theories as fact rather than hypotheses.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that big toe-cock psycho babble just exemplifies that these 'experts" in the foot fetish sexuality are all crap! They don't have a freaking clue.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links