Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you show your feet in public? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can you show your feet in public?
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are a foot fetishist, can you bare your feet (or wear shoes that show your feet such as flip-flops) in public? I cant.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hesti
Board Regular
Member # 14264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hesti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, don't see the big fuss...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way way way wait... Hang on.... I gotta rephrase/Back-Up on my last one.... There's a lil' more to it....

Ok I don't have a problem with showin' my feet in public... BUT.... I feel more uncomfortable lookin' at or gettin' caught lookin' at girls feet while mine are exposed. Dunno but it feels strange, and I don't like it [Confused] ... BUT(again) If I'm wearin' Sunnies/Shades on than it seems more ok.... but...... dunno...

Geeee I'm just confusin' myself again as always.... I gotta type faster... [Tongue] I guess I might have to redo my Signature to "Thinkin' faster than I can type" [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand the site of male feet and that includes my own. It's like seeing another man in a thong.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DirtDog
Board Regular
Member # 20600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DirtDog   Email DirtDog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that it's annoying to see male feet, but I don't have problems being barefoot in appropriate situations.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel very uncomfortable with my own feet, I have always felt that way.
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DirtDog:
I agree that it's annoying to see male feet, but I don't have problems being barefoot in appropriate situations.

Okay, I may go barefoot in the shower [Big Grin] but I don't look down. I even wear aqua shoes to the beach.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a problem.. just happens i don't often have my toes out.. just because of the places I go and how my life is.. showing toes isn't appropriate most times. but no.. i've got no hangups.

RPM

p.s. i occassionaly am caught off guard when women come up to me and compliment me on how sexy my feet are and how rare it is to find such. i have a hard time accepting that... don't see what the fuss is. but it's been great conversation starter with some very hot chicks in the past.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a problem seeing or having my feet seen, but I hate walking around barefoot. I don't like wearing flip flops or sandals either. Guess, I don't like feeling my feet dirty, dusty or dried out. I don't even walk around my house barefoot, except in the shower or pool.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like being bare, period
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't got a problem with it at all. Sandals feel weird to me, but I'll go barefoot all the time.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought it was kind of gay for guys to wear flip flops and sandals. My girlfriend thinks i`m nuts to feel this way.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No open toes for me...nope...no can do.

Now if I was in a certain situation...say, a girl I'm with says she'd go barefoot in public as long as I do it with her...then I could...*shudder*...lose my shoes, but I'd be so focused on her that I wouldn't freak out or anything, at least not right away. That is the ONLY situation where I could imagine going barefoot around other people, barring public swimming pools, the beach, or whatever.

And I must say this...that if that unlikely scenario were to commence, if I caught one single guy looking at my feet for longer than one second, I'd get arrested for assault and battery.

Men's feet are like the rest of the male anatomy...it's all utilitarian. No beauty in it...nothing attractive...and not meant to be aesthetically pleasing. Guys are like jeeps, or semi tractor trailers...our bodies are just there to serve certain purposes and not turn heads while doing it. Female feet and overall anatomy, on the other hand, is akin to finely tuned sports cars...sleek, aesthetically pleasing, artistic in design, poetry in motion, and turning heads is part of the function!

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
not a problem.. just happens i don't often have my toes out.. just because of the places I go and how my life is.. showing toes isn't appropriate most times. but no.. i've got no hangups.

RPM

p.s. i occassionaly am caught off guard when women come up to me and compliment me on how sexy my feet are and how rare it is to find such. i have a hard time accepting that... don't see what the fuss is. but it's been great conversation starter with some very hot chicks in the past.

If this is a true comment it makes me want to go out and get a pedicure, which Ive never done.. Goes to show you women and most people do have opinions about feet.. In general there are definitely times for a guy to go barefeet and I have no problem with that..Also if you play 4 games of full court basketball or if its hot outside and to prevent a fungus one probably makes sense going barefeet!! But I agree with Lou-- 99 and 44/100% of the guys including myself do not want to see or look at men's feet.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links