Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When Women Show Their NASTY Feet (Yes, It Happens Once In a Blue Moon)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When Women Show Their NASTY Feet (Yes, It Happens Once In a Blue Moon)
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When going down the street, heading through the mall, or wherever your day may be taking you, what do you think when you see a woman with nasty feet walking around - thankfully, it doesn't happen too often on campus, but it does happen and it's gross!! Should these women not show their feet, I want to hear some input

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen it alot, it's awful, just AWFUL!!!

[Cry]

LOL

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, yes, I hate when that happens. I find it easy to parallel this situation with the one concerning over-weight people(mostly women)who insist on wearing the tight fitting shirts and the mini-skirts. I've found myself very tempted to simply say "Please, buy clothes which fit YOU, not the ones which fit the store manicans"
Much like that, when a girl with ugly feet wears open toed shoes or flip flops, I simply want to say "Please, do one of these two options: A.)Get a pedicure or B.)Put some socks and shoes on ^.^"

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm i guess when i see something like that i think to myself 'bad feet' but i think its a mistake to say girls with bad feet should cover them, because alot of girls with GREAT feet think their feet are ugly...
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i think is gross..is like the 50 something fat toothless woman,smoking a cigarette,wearing shorts that reveal her fat,pale,veiny legs that have cellulite so bad that it looks like she got hit in the thighs with a bag of nickles.Wearing a pair of dollar store flip flops that shows off her deformed gargoyle feet with bunions,corns and 3 inch thick yellow toenails that havent been clipped in years.

Makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its disturbing.usually they are old women,or forigners who come from places where pedicures don't exist or have religeouse practices that prevent them from getting one.when I went upstate to visit a friend @ college the majority of girls up there were into the hippy subculture and a shitload of them shoulda been ashamed of themselves for showing their unkept feet..not to mention how burkenstocks seem to downgrade feet most of the time.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like it... but who am I to judge. i just look the other way.

RPM

p.s. by the way.. not all women who don't get pedicures have busted feet.... just thought i'd mention that.. i've seen some foreigners with such hot feet... makes us U.S natives look bad (even with our pedicures on)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I luv them & I'd lick them for free.... Not [Tongue] ... Been around alotta bad feet so I'm used to it.... A sayin' I heard from some movie which I think is true...

"Without the bitter, The Sweet Ain't As Sweet" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never discourage a woman from showing her feet. She can always get a pedicure.

It's these metrosexual rainbow huggers wearing sandals that makes me wanna throw up.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Revon:
Haha, yes, I hate when that happens. I find it easy to parallel this situation with the one concerning over-weight people(mostly women)who insist on wearing the tight fitting shirts and the mini-skirts. I've found myself very tempted to simply say "Please, buy clothes which fit YOU, not the ones which fit the store manicans"
Much like that, when a girl with ugly feet wears open toed shoes or flip flops, I simply want to say "Please, do one of these two options: A.)Get a pedicure or B.)Put some socks and shoes on ^.^"

I hear you on this one. If a woman is going to show her feet, make sure they are worthy to be shown to the world. There are nail salons everywhere these days. And that goes for the heavy sets out there, too. Wear clothing that enhances your overall look and not repels the vision of everybody. A size 12 can't fit into a size 8. I have seen this too many times. If a woman is a big girl, she is big girl. Ok, I can accept that, but there is no excuse for not trying to put her best foot forward in clothing that enhances her look. I mean, have some pride, you know. Pedicures and good honest fashion help are very popular these days (*hint,hint*) [Wink]

[ April 11, 2007, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God I read this after I ate!Just the visual makes me sick to my stomach

quote:
Originally posted by Shaddix:
what i think is gross..is like the 50 something fat toothless woman,smoking a cigarette,wearing shorts that reveal her fat,pale,veiny legs that have cellulite so bad that it looks like she got hit in the thighs with a bag of nickles.Wearing a pair of dollar store flip flops that shows off her deformed gargoyle feet with bunions,corns and 3 inch thick yellow toenails that havent been clipped in years.

Makes me want to vomit in my mouth.

Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I'd rather the girls with ugly feet just allow their feet to be shown. This way I don't waste my time expecting some pretty feet. I've been dissappointed with attractive females who you'd expect to have nice feet to only reveal some nasty calloused stompers.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they are busted, keep 'em unseen. or at least don't flaunt them in any way. Its so strange to me...there are a lot of "foot models" with NASTY feet. why show that off?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually i catch alot of women shoe playing and they have ugly feet. one time i was just sitting at dunkin donuts having coffee...this over weight woman in business dress came in with a male companion. the whole time she was at the counter she had her stocking foot out of her heel and she had NASTY fat feet with cankles.

nothing against over weight women, but sometimes those women think they are gods gift to men...and it aint true.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links