Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Callie Northagen seems "into" her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Callie Northagen seems "into" her feet
jlasocal
Board Regular
Member # 21519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlasocal   Email jlasocal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was channel surfing and got stopped by a gorgeous set of legs and feet wearing those cool "peep toe" shoes. Turns out they belong to Callie Northagen of HSN who seems to be well known to every foot fetishist but me. There are plenty of clips of her on youtube getting her feet massaged and walking barefoot on rugs, etc. The thing that interested me is that while she was selling these rugs last night she kept saying over and over again how gooood the rug felt on your feet and toes. Yes, she specifically said toes. Thought sure she was going to kick off those heels any second. The cool thing is she seems to be very sensual and "into" her feet. She is in heaven in all those clips where she is getting her feet massaged.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing I love more than a girl into her own feet and/or describing the way things feel on them.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever seen a HSN or QVC where the soles of the feet are shown and wrinkled?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I think she is very aware of her following!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links