Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Party in Baltimore? Would you go? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Party in Baltimore? Would you go?
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last year, there were a handful of foot parties thrown right here in my home town of Baltimore. I'm trying to persuade the organizer to start throwing them again. If she can't, I wonder if I could take over for her and do it myself.

So my questions are:
- If there was a foot party in Baltimore, would you go?
- If you might go, but you aren't 100% sure, what would it take to persuade you to go?

If I can make this happen, I want it to be awesome for everyone. Input and suggestions are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

You can also contact me through PM, or through my email address bondo@poseyourtoes.com.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bondo, I'm from Glen Burnie!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Stash, So am I! Isn't that crazy?!?!

So would you consider going to a foot party in Baltimore?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bondo,

I think Baltimore is a cool location for a foot party. I think it is a good location for people who want to travel from Virginia, DC, Del and Pa. I would be 100% to go if I have the option to watch foot related entertainment on a stage. I'm comfortable with paying a cover and tipping the ladies who perform scenes like simulated footjobs, rubbing or pouring baby oil on their legs and feet.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

On stage performances? That's a great idea! Kinda like exotic dancing for foot guys. Love it!

What about a theme? Would you prefer to see the models dressed in a particular costume or concept? Like school girls? Or jeans and bare feet? Or flip flops? Hawaiian Luau? Pajama party? Things like that. Or does it not matter as long as the models are hot?

--------------------

deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot always helps but I think each girl should have her own theme based on her nationality, hobby, occupation or personality. In other words there could be one of each of the type of outfits you named. College girls w/jeans and flip flops; Ofc girls with glasses, business outfit and heels; and girl next door w/pajamas, pony tails and pink fuzzy slippers. It also makes it easier for someone to find a specific girl they may have seen but not met. I could say 'Hey Bondo, when is the college girl going on stage?'.

--------------------

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, is Baltimore like some sort of Foot Fetish hot spot? Such luminaries as Bondo and Patrick are both from Baltimore.

Hey Bondo, how's this for a theme: A sports theme, and any guy wearing a Colts jersey gets instantly trampled.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Wear a Pittsburg jersey and you could get trampled, yelled at and kicked.

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go, but I'm way in Alabama now. When I get my pilot's license, that should help things a little. From what I've seen, Chicago, LA, and Boston, or hot foot towns!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
Wear a Pittsburg jersey and you could get trampled, yelled at and kicked.

You're right about that, but that abuse would come from EVERYONE, not just the foot models...LOL!

--------------------

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Hey Bondo, how's this for a theme: A sports theme, and any guy wearing a Colts jersey gets instantly trampled.

Anyone wearing a Steerler's jersey would get trampled. Anyone wearing a Colt's jersey would have to run away to Indianapolis after midnight...LOL!

--------------------

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm from Largo in PG County! i'm in florida for college right now, but during the summer, i'd LOVE to go to one of them. the only problem is a ride [Cry]
curse my laziness. i should have gotten a driver's license in high school...

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Last year, there were a handful of foot parties thrown right here in my home town of Baltimore. I'm trying to persuade the organizer to start throwing them again. If she can't, I wonder if I could take over for her and do it myself.

So my questions are:
- If there was a foot party in Baltimore, would you go?
- If you might go, but you aren't 100% sure, what would it take to persuade you to go?

If I can make this happen, I want it to be awesome for everyone. Input and suggestions are greatly welcomed and appreciated.

You can also contact me through PM, or through my email address bondo@poseyourtoes.com.

Dude I need to see pictures of the ladies and need to know what kind of activities are involved.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by leglover1000:
Dude I need to see pictures of the ladies and need to know what kind of activities are involved.

Yes, good point. There would have to be a website or reference page to see what the models look like and what they'd be willing to do with their feet.

--------------------

leglover1000
Loyal Member
Member # 22095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leglover1000   Email leglover1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there are hotties I, can come and perhaps massage one of them on video. I will offer $100 to a babe who allows me to massage/flirt/tickle her feet for 30 minutes. However, there are a couple of condidtions:

1. Obviously I must be attracted to more than her feet. She must at least have sexy/cute face.
2. I am not a smelly feet fetishist, so her feet must smell good. Absolutely, no fruit scents. I will name some odors when I check out some body lotions in the store. Smelling good scents from pretty feet are an extra turn on.
3. I prefer feet around size 7 possibly size 8. I know I am attracted to a few babes' feet larger than that. But most likely sizes 7 to 8 will appeal to me.
4. Her toes need to be in similar fashion to the following babes(Lisa Robertson, Jessical Alba, Ali Landry)
5. If you can get these babes to send photos, I strongly do not prefer photos that feature foot bottoms. It does not trigger attraction in me. I like to view female feet flat or arched.
6. BTW My e-mail address is leglover1000@yahoo.com

I wish you luck.

Thanks

[ April 18, 2007, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: leglover1000 ]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links