Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » five celebrites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: five celebrites
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only get the chance to lick, kiss, suck and smell the feet of five of these sexy celebrities. Which five do you pick and why?

Mandy Moore, Jessica Alba, Hilary Duff, Keira Knightley, Elisha Cuthbert,
Delta Goodrem, Holly Valance, Kelly Clarkson, Natalie Portman, Arielle Kebbel, Ashlee Simpson, JoJo, Christina Aguilera, Krystal Forscutt, Miranda Kerr, Britney Spears, Kate Beckinsale, Eliza Dushku, Haylie Duff, Maria Sharapova, Indiana Evans

[ April 18, 2007, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Alba, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, and Eliza Dushku- only chose them because I guess from pictures they have the best looking feet. If I could if she was on the list maybe I would substitute Aguilera or Spears for J LO.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great selections! I will let you have Jo Lo aswell, because its a disgrace that she was left off the list. enjoy your 6.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will do lol.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airboy
Board Regular
Member # 2202

Icon 1 posted      Profile for airboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well as britney has cheesy feet id say her ,and i wouldnt need no one else!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gazoz
BANNED
Member # 12950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gazoz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way too hard, i couldn't choose.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not choose any of them in terms of kissing/licking their feet as I'm not into that. But if we're talking about footjobs in stockings, my list (in order) would be:

1) Elisha Cuthbert
2) Christina Aguilera
3) Eliza Dushku
4) Kelly Clarkson
5) Jessica Alba

Why have I chosen these girls? Because they appeal to me the most. Actually, I find Kate Beckinsale to be the most attractive girl on the list. However, from what I've seen of her feet, they are subpar.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These celebs only... and why??? Ok here it goes...

1) Jessica Alba = The reason is [Drool]
2) Kate Beckinsale = [Mmm]
3) Natalie Portman = Because the force is with me [Roll Eyes]

Gotta go off your list there for No. 4
4) Meg Ryan

And No.5 on reserve
5) Jojo... Geeee I felt so dirty watchin' the movie AQUAMARINE..... So this is on reserve til her 18th birthday hehehe [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Fare call footlong sub-zero, she will be placed on reserve until her 18th birthday, she's off the list.

--------------------
jack11111

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From your list Alba, Moore and Dushku.

Adding my own to round it out: Amy Lee and Cristina Scabbia.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
From your list Alba, Moore and Dushku.

Adding my own to round it out: Amy Lee and Cristina Scabbia.

Amy Lee.......yessir
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH, SHARAPOVA, BECKINSALE, ALBA, MOORE, AND CUTHBERT. I WOULD THEN HAVE TO FIND FAITH HILL, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, AND ANNA KOURNIKOVA, TO BE TRULY SATISFIED. YOU COULD NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyman
Loyal Member
Member # 17336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyman   Email moneyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to think about my top 5 for a bit but who could leave out Eva Longoria [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"If you're not comfortable with your fetish how do you expect a woman to be"

Posts: 61 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy Moore
Elisha Cuthbert
Kelly Clarkson
Natalie Portman
Maria Sharapova

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bzabrilliant
Board Regular
Member # 20277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bzabrilliant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would pick Natalie Portman... but I love her too much. She's my dream girl... I'd do whatever she wanted.

Elisha Cuthbert
Mandy Moore
Jessica Alba
Hilary Duff
Christina Aguilera (I really don't like her face, but her feet are fantastic!)

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links