Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » It's Official. I've Become the Footslut

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's Official. I've Become the Footslut
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just preface this with the fact that I just came out of a 3 year relationship that ended horribly, and I figured, what the hell. I'm only in my twenties once.

Long story short I've made contact with several women in my area, all of whom know about my fetish, all of whom want to indulge me like you wouldn't believe. In fact just this last weekend I showed up at my date's house and she was wearing open toed shoes with deep red polish, just like she knew I'd like. Later I was sucking on those like no tomorrow.

I don't know if it's my confidence or what, but this network of girls I know that want to cover me in feet keeps growing on a weekly basis! This is a huge and new thing for me. I just wanted to share with you guys.

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers to that [Cheers] ...... Your livin' my fantasy [Big Grin] ...Though foot-slut sounds a lil' negative... I would of dressed it up with somethin' like a "Foot-Technician" or sumthin' like that.... Geeeeee that sounded corny [Laugh] lol [Laugh] ..... Nevermind... scroll down [Blush]

[ April 20, 2007, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha foot tech. amen brotha
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think foot slut is more apt... considering how down I am... anywhere anytime man! [Laugh]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetothesoles:
I don't know if it's my confidence or what, but this network of girls I know that want to cover me in feet keeps growing on a weekly basis!

Sounds like you hit the "foot" lottery to me!! Good for you man, enjoy!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of FootSlut, you are actually the FootPlaya...my friend, you have officially attained Pimp Status. Stand up, and take a bow. *golf claps*
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

You know pedactor, the only part of the whole thing that exhausts me is trying to keep in control through the whole whirlwind. I never get tired of the feet though. It doesn't matter if I just had feet rubbed in my face for ten minutes and got a footjob. My fetish is truly insatiable! LOL
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how the hell did you pull this off anyway???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, dude. Now, don't get played because they know your weak spot and may use it against down the road. Again, good stuff. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Oh believe me footman, that's happened to me a few times before. I learned my lesson.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEALOUS!!!!!

[Cry]

lol, sorry.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and thats a bad thing?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slavetothesoles:
Let me just preface this with the fact that I just came out of a 3 year relationship that ended horribly, and I figured, what the hell. I'm only in my twenties once.

Long story short I've made contact with several women in my area, all of whom know about my fetish, all of whom want to indulge me like you wouldn't believe. In fact just this last weekend I showed up at my date's house and she was wearing open toed shoes with deep red polish, just like she knew I'd like. Later I was sucking on those like no tomorrow.

I don't know if it's my confidence or what, but this network of girls I know that want to cover me in feet keeps growing on a weekly basis! This is a huge and new thing for me. I just wanted to share with you guys.

You should buy a digicam and have those same foot girls be feetured on your website!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Good stuff, dude. Now, don't get played because they know your weak spot and may use it against down the road. Again, good stuff. [Smile]

A good thought there. They know where your short hairs are now, don't let them pull; it's one thing to be a toe-sucker, another to just be a sucker.

Additionally, enjoy and savor this for all it's worth. This ain't gonna last forever so soak it up! Towards that end, I strongly concur with Those Toes: GET PICTURES! Not so much to share with us as to have them for yourself when this E-Ticket ride comes to an end (and far into the future when you wish to "reminisce with yourself" to relive those great moments).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links