Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This really Happened At Work, I Swere It!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This really Happened At Work, I Swere It!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, there was a group a three girls talking to each other. One of them had taken her shoe and sock off and was showing off her foot to the others; she had painted her toenails red! I walked over to her. Not only did she let me look at at, she also let me hold her foot, while I did it! (The other girls weren't barefoot, although one of them was wearing her socks, but not her shoes.)
Shortly before she left, I told her she has nice feet. She seemed to enjoy my compliment!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow u held a girls foot?
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe you, in a situation like that, I may (that's MAY) have done the same thing... Then straight after that go straight to the toilet and sniff the scent from my hand and my other hand is................ yeah you got the picture [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can be etremely fun, and erotic.

While working at a school a fellow female teacher pulled up her shirt to show me her newly pierced belly button (she was in her thirties- and very nice looking). That image was burned into my mind for a long time! Her feet had my attention also, (this was at the time all the middle-aged mom's were getting foot jewlery). She had anklet and toe ring and I got to see her many times barefoot in her office after school, and afew times walking through the rain holding her shoes. Great memories!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she let you touch her feet, feetluvr?

--------------------

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They may have picked up your scent of being into pretty female feet. [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

A lot of people know it, in my office. One girl took her tennis shoe off to show my her pedicure!

--------------------

Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lately at work I have been asking women if I can see their shoes and they gladly take it off and show me, I get to see their feet up close and can see if their shoes smell from being so close to it.

Out of maybe 12 girls, only 2 were reluctant to show me and I still got one of them to show it. so that is 11/12. Not so bad. The only reason I didnt pursue # 12 was because coworkers were near and I didnt wanna keep it on, because she probably felt uncomfortable, But I still helper her out looking for the items she was. so it was all good.

also one of the other 12 later on asked me why I asked to see her shoe and I kind of got embarassed, because she said it loud. But I dont think any coworkers heard it.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:
lately at work I have been asking women if I can see their shoes and they gladly take it off and show me, I get to see their feet up close and can see if their shoes smell from being so close to it.

Out of maybe 12 girls, only 2 were reluctant to show me and I still got one of them to show it. so that is 11/12. Not so bad. The only reason I didnt pursue # 12 was because coworkers were near and I didnt wanna keep it on, because she probably felt uncomfortable, But I still helper her out looking for the items she was. so it was all good.

also one of the other 12 later on asked me why I asked to see her shoe and I kind of got embarassed, because she said it loud. But I dont think any coworkers heard it.

and what did you say?
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ender:
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion:

and what did you say?
yes dialogue is very important
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links