Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot And Ticklish Feet Admission, From A Neck Shave!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot And Ticklish Feet Admission, From A Neck Shave!
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has to be the strangest foot conversation ever, but it happened to me today, and it started with my getting my neck shaved!
I get my hair cut by this girl who is in her early 40s. She's cute, and I've been going to her for about eight years. She's married, but we are sort of friendly. Anyhow, I never like getting my neck shaved, because it tickles some. Today, for some reason, out of the clear blue, I dont know why this happened, and I swear it did, the girl goes: "My daughter's feet are very ticklish. She cant stand to get pedicures, and has to polish her toenails herself. Her feet are so ticklish, that she doesnt let anyone touch her feet". I swear to God that this happened. Then, while I was on the subject, I decided to press my luck a bit, so, I said to my hair girl :" Does Pete (My hair girl's husband) ever tickle your feet? Is it like daughter like mother with the feet being ticklish?" Without a hesitation, she said :"Yes, my feet are ticklish, just like my daughter's. Maybe not as extreme as hers, but very much so". The daughter is 26, and very hot, but married. I could not believe that this whole foot tickling and foot conversation happened in such a random manner. Needless to say, I was excited. I love random foot sightings, and conversations, that are completely unplanned.
Chances are, this will never happen again, as I wont bring it up. Even if it doesnt, it was so cool to have a random foot, and foot tickling conversation, in a situation where one would least expect it.
Anyone else have a great conversation about feet in an unusual setting, where you least expected it?

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do it, too, strike up foot convos when the opportunity pops up if I can. In an incident similar to yours, I was having my hair cut by a pretty Hispanic lady who has cut me a few times before. This time, she was wearing toe-bearing slides ("mules", actually) and has pretty feet with painted toenails. The stylists normally wear only closed black career shoes. I commented on hers by saying something like "you must be getting a lot of hair on your feet and in your toes today. It doesn't get itchy?" I also said that I'd not seen very many stylists wear shoes that bare their feet or toes before, but that I liked it on her, that she had pretty feet. She smiled and thanked me, and said that it was supposed to be her day off, but she had been called in unexpectedly. I enjoyed talking to her about her feet, and I'm itching to do it again with someone soon.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My conversation just starts after I compliment a girl on a manicure then it leads into the pedicure probably looks just as nice.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links