Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First footjob tonight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First footjob tonight
arrowsong
Board Regular
Member # 8582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrowsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took your guys advice on just going for it and she gave me a footjob!!!! it felt absoultuley amazing omg. Not only that but this was the first time i ever really worshipped her feet so im happy as anything, and the kool thing is she says she would do it again cause i liked it so much but she thinks its a little weird but at least she doesent mind doin it and hopefully shell get more used to it.

[ April 21, 2007, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: arrowsong ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck yeh!! Congrats man!!

I bet that feeling was amazing.

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to go man!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you, way to go after what you want. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome
you rock!!!
i remember my first girlfriend that got comfortable with the idea of me having sex with her feet, and she began to enjoy it just based on my excitement....so rock n rool, buddy

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful news bro! Congrats!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations, bro.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcafe
Board Regular
Member # 18047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcafe   Author's Homepage   Email footcafe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope its the first of many for you. Congrats, nice work!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arrowsong
Board Regular
Member # 8582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arrowsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheers for the comments yeah a should be getting another one on friday oh yeah will try it with lube this time should be even better.

[ April 23, 2007, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: arrowsong ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done dude! congratulations. i remeber getting my first footjob from my lady, was awesome.

she's a bit reluctant now tho. can you remeber what it is you did? or was it just natural going for it kinda thing!? i need some tips. im loosing a bit of confidence in my foot fetish and carrying in out in reality. thanks

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arrowsong
Board Regular
Member # 8582

we were jsut sitting on the couch and i asked her if she wanted a foot massage and she was like ok so i did this and eventually just took out my dick and asked her if she could amke me cum with her feet and she obliged lol.
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I feel your joy and excitement.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links