Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did you ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did you ever
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever been with a girl or liked a girl just cause of her feet?
i know ive seen some kinda fat girls but they had really hot feet. ive never done anything with them. but damn they had nice feet. anyone else ever feel that way?

Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't really say I've been with a woman just because of her feet. While there are certain women that I get footplay from whom I would never consider dating or having a serious relationship with, I do get along with them very well. These women that I do get footplay from are very good friends of mine so there's a close friendship tie there with a certain amount of trust so it's more like a "friends with benefits" kind of thing. They love to have their feet massaged and their toes sucked by me and, in return, I very often received footjobs from them. As a result, it's enjoyable for both the women involved and myself.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve actually been down that road a few times and honestly it never worked out. The feet were great for awhile but there has to be more for it to last, IMHO anyway. I’ve had far more luck, as far as relationships go, with girls I liked “overall”. Sometimes that left me with average feet but occasionally the planets aligned and I had a girl with all bases covered [Big Grin]

If you’re looking simply for FTF it probably won’t or shouldn’t matter, find a nice pair of feet and go for it. But if you’re looking for something more serious, take a look at the whole package & go from there… It may work out better for you long term.

HTH & just my $.02 [Wink]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't count how many times i've had a thing for a girl because of her feet. as far as going out with them, never even went that far since i'd ruin it in the pursuit of her feet.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx for the incite
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never be with a girl just because of her feet

I have to like her face and body too but I have become more attracted to girls that i just felt were "ok" until I saw how pretty their feet were

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah first you have to look at the face and body- after that if the feet are really nice, then it is that extra special physical attribute that can make me interested. Of course, let us not forget her personality, intelligence and kindness too [Wink]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
other than my present g/f..who I am madly in love with almost all of my other g/f's that I have went out with I have judged them on there peds before I went out with them. Call me shallow I know but hell...I HAVE A FOOT FETISH...its the most predominant thing that turns me on sexually so therefore I "listen" to it. Lets not kid ourselves...when us "footguys" check out girls while out in public what are we looking at?FEET! And when we have met a girl that we are interested in having a relationship the first fucking thing that we think about is "Does she have nice peds?" I think about it and so does everyone else on this forum! Im not trying to step on toes here but when I see topics like this started and see the responses given...the gentlemen that say "Oh I could never ever go out with a girl just solely based on her feet" it just annoys me. I mean...you see dating shows/commericals/websites and it asks what you look for in a girl...based on being a "normal" guy you would say big tits nice ass. Well for "us footguys" we would say size 7 and high arches. There is nothing wrong with choosing a girl based on her peds...its what turns us on sexually so therefore should take number one priority in determining sexual compatibility,not whether or not the girl can tell a joke or is in the Mensa club.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
the gentlemen that say "Oh I could never ever go out with a girl just solely based on her feet" it just annoys me.

The key word above is SOLELY. I, for one, could never date a girl SOLELY based on her feet. You seem to disagree with that statement as you say it annoys you. There are many things I look for in a girl and although her feet are one of the things I consider, it is not the ONLY thing.

quote:
There is nothing wrong with choosing a girl based on her peds...its what turns us on sexually so therefore should take number one priority in determining sexual compatibility,not whether or not the girl can tell a joke or is in the Mensa club.

Have you ever dated a girl that you are completely uncompatible with on a mental level, but has extremely attractive feet? If so, you'd see that these relationships will not, and cannot last. Would you date a girl that is obese, is a complete bitch with no personality, and has absolutely no sex drive, but has perfect feet? By your definition, you would because you would be sexually compatible simply because she has what you consider perfect feet.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I would longhitter04..shallow as it seems...who knows maybe something might develop out of it..as in it might become serious. I have already said that is what turns me on and that is the body part that I focus in on...for my present girlfriend though I started to date her in mid Novemeber..which up here in Canada does not equal sandal season. I did not see her feet until the next spring(April)...I did not go out with her based only on her feet...other girls I have went out with that has been the most deciding factor for me choosing to go out with them. It defiently helps if they "have the whole package" yes...but when people on here say that they never use the "scale of how good her feet are" to determine whether or not they could go out with the person it just irks me to no end.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I did not see her feet until the next spring(April)...I did not go out with her based only on her feet

So obviously in this case there was something else you saw in this lady that made you pursue a relationship. This is all I am saying... that her feet were not the ONLY reason you started dating her.

quote:
but when people on here say that they never use the "scale of how good her feet are" to determine whether or not they could go out with the person it just irks me to no end.

For me, I would never date a 300 pound gorilla of a girl with a horrid personality simply if she had nice feet... no way. The older I get the more personality has played into the picture. Again, I'm not saying that the attractiveness of a girl's feet don't play a factor... it's just not the ONLY factor.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny...just today in one of my classes there's this really huge chick but her toes are hot LOL.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

hahah yea
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to generalise........

but fat chicks have amazing feet! mmmmmmmm

in answer to the question, i would say not. I like everything to be there. The personality, the looks, the feelings/emotion.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my gf has great feet which really helped me to consider dating her, but she is really hot and petite too. her older cousin who is my age isnt quite as lovely and ive fucked her size 9/10 soles, but i dont think id date her jsut because of how hott her feet are
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links