Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Anticipation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Anticipation
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in sitting across a woman or women and enjoying the wait of her showing her feet and skills in shoeplay. Wearing flats or any enclosed shoes hopefully providing a good show. I am old school so I enjoy watching shoeplay hours on end. Not fleeting moments or quick peeks. That is why I love mature women. They are not in a rush. They are not tending to kids or their mates. Having lunch with friends or playing bridge or any other activities where they can sit for hours. This is my footshow trappings. I have seen the quick, as soon as she sits down the shoes are off. The slow, as the show gets better as she realizes what you might be looking at. A heel pop the rotating the ankles to release the shoe to eventually it is on her big toe. This is I repeat world class dangling. Either shoe right or left it does not matter. I have not even got to cross ankles under the chair. I get both at the same time. I like these shoes also, they are not uncomfortable so she must be taking them off to show me what God has blessed her with, I have to add barefeet are my thing. So flipflops, sandals or open toes do not do it for me. Surprise and the anticipation of having a good show and good footday. Just my opinion
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you on this. I also have to see unshod feet to get turned on. Ideally, the toes of one foot will be rubbing up against the other foot. That's my favorite action! I've witnessed women of all different age groups engaging in this kind of footlay.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can enjoy anticipation a lot but at the same time there's other times where i just want to walk up to that lady on the other side of the waiting room and slip off her pump and just hold it over my nose directly in front of her to see if that might help amplify the sexual tension.

often times, I feel it would be a one way amplification so naturally i don't proceed with the idea, but the anticipation of it drives me wild every time [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually got a video the other day at school of this girl who was wearing shoes and slowly began to slip them off. Unfortunately I didnt record the tease part but I do have her soles.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links