Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 3 Ladies Story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 Ladies Story
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I recently brought up a brief story of how I had the pleasure of worshipping the lovely feet of three beautiful mature women, and I’ve decided to share the entire story with all of you. I had just turned 18 and it was my second month of working my new job as a cashier at a local grocery store. Since I had school and another job right afterwards I usually had to work from about 530pm to midnight on weeknights. Since I was one of the later people to come in I also got the shaft and had to work the express lane (sooo slow at night and I didn’t close that register until 9pm!) Within the first few weeks of working at this grocery store I was frequently hit on by older women and actually many a gay guy. Of course I don’t play for the other team, but I never thought much about older women (40+) until this one boring night. The night started out like any other, beating my brains out with stupid customers and pacing circles at the front of the register when I didn’t have any customers. It was around ten minutes until 9pm when I started getting ancy; I wanted to take my break so bad! I actually had this funny feeling like butterflies in my stomach by about 5 till. Then comes a miracle sent by God himself. I was just getting ready to close the express lane when three 40-50+ old ladies bring a few items over. Instantly, the butterflies burst into confetti in my stomach. When I say old, I only mean that in years, these ladies were banging! The first one Gloria, huge tits, about 5 foot tall, dark brown hair deep brown eyes 47 y/o; she had a few produce items (cucumbers, bananas, carrots, etc.) Next was Doris, perky breast and nice hips, maybe 5’10’’ light gray hair, big hazel eyes 53 y/o, her items were also a bit to wonder about (scented lotions, nylons, strawberries and Red Whip) Last but certainly not least was the gorgeous Maybelle, around 5’5’’ bright blonde hair, bright blue eyes 41 y/o, long legs a tight ass and lips to die for! She had the most exciting items (foot cream, scented candles, clothe-line, breath mints, lip gloss, and surprisingly condoms) Instant boner guys, I was so glad the conveyer belt was high enough to cover my happiness. Gloria and Doris were giggling and talking about some sort of “sock hop” dance. Maybelle kept telling how cute I was and that I must’ve had tons of girls flocking to me. I was kind of shy with girls my age and responded “Not really miss, I’m single.” She replies, “Surely that can’t be true, such a handsome young man. I love you eyes.” Doris kept whispering, “Ask him, ask him.” Then Maybelle asked the first big question of the night… “want to join us Hun?” I’m sorry, join you for what? “What time do you get off?” (Ha, ha… I almost already did) Midnight unfortunately. “We’ll see about that…” Then she took her bags, walked over to the night manager, they spoke briefly, and she came back. “Your boss said you can leave in half and hour. Your welcome.” I was speechless to say the least. What had she said? (I never did find out) Gloria told me they would be waiting outside in her light blue Lincoln (Big damn car, which came in handy) I closed my register, thanked my manager, and took my break. Those fifteen minutes seemed like the longest 15 of my life. All I could think about was what we would do. I still had a stiffy when I came back, and my boss told me just to sweep around the register and empty the trash cans until I left. I finished up, hung up my apron and tie, grabbed my coat and darted for the exit. I slowed down once I got to the doors, and casually walked to the car that was right out front. Maybelle put down her window and said “hop in stud.” I got into the back with Maybelle and Doris and we left for the dance. When we showed up Gloria stopped the car at the end of the lot and turned around facing me and the other two ladies. “Let’s say we ditch this dance and have some real fun.” More to come...
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, sounds like a dream come true!

I dont care if this story has feet in it or not, because its going to rock either way!

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you bastard, cliffhanger, arrrrgh!!!!
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links