Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet on the bus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet on the bus
provenLoser
Board Regular
Member # 21637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for provenLoser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every weekend I travel on a bus to the city about 2 hours away. Not a city bus, more like a coachline, a grey hound type bus.

Now that it is summer I see lots of sexy feet on the bus because it is a big university city that I travel to and from. So I pretty much love the bus ride. Especially if I can get a perfect seat which is a seat slightly behind a nice looking girl wearing sandals. You would not believe the amount of girls that will sit or lay back against the window and put there bare feet up on the seat beside them.

Lately I have a had a long string of bad luck though. Bad choices of seats. Today more than made up for it. The girl directly across from me had on those ballerina type slipperish shoes. A girl in white cotton socks a few seats up had one of her feet propped up on the arm rest of the seat in front of her.

And then the best part. A girl gets on and I look up the aisle and see she has on blue flip flops. I was hoping she would take the seat just ahead of me and across the way but she didn't. She took the seat directly in front of me. I was a bit bummed.

Then about 5 minutes into the ride she gets up and quickly moves to the seat I was hoping she would sit in originally. I had a perfect side view of her curvy foot. Probably size 6. Red polish.

I was like wtf? Karma or something.

So I got that view for a while. Then she went into my favourite, the kick off the flip flops and lay back pose. Which let me see her soles and the undersides of her toes. Then for the last half an hour or so she had her flip flops back on with her feet on the seat soles down. Perfect view of the tops of her toes.

I definitely don't sit there and stare in case someone notices and it creeps the girl out or anything but I steal a good share of glances.

Another good one is when it is sunny and you can see their reflection in your window. You can pretend to look out the window while you are really staring at their feet.

Glad my luck changed.

A bare foot girl, a nice shoes girl and sock girl.

If I have any more days as good as this maybe I'll post about it.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha man im all about the reflection-viewing
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links