Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is Having a Foot Fetish Genitic?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Having a Foot Fetish Genitic?
Mr_Cool88
Board Regular
Member # 22788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr_Cool88   Email Mr_Cool88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Wondering if anyone really took the time to look that up. Cause I can't find anything.. [Cry]

--------------------
_ _____ _

=P

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. My older cousin and myself are both very enthusiastic foot fetishists, and I've seen evidence that one of my uncles may be one too, all on my mom's side of the family.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think so - I remember my surprise when I found out that my great grandfather was a successful women's shoe store owner. No Al Bundy jokes please!

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't suprise me.. nerves in feet have a lot to do with the genitals and i could easily see foot fetishism being genetic. i wonder if my dad is "Well girls, since you have big feet at least you can date a guy with a foot fetish" Reply by both "Eww, that's weird"
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim Crowefeet
BANNED/Chuckles
Member # 22818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Crowefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's cool, didnt know Chuckles, thanx for that
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to say no. I reckon it's programmed into you from experiences at a young age.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure- but know for a fact that my dad's a looker in general, and I've seen some evidence that he might be into feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wonderin if it is genetic...bcuzz I had a foot fetish since I was young...I don't kno where it came from

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I would say yes, because my father has also a foot fetish, and also from my mum side, her dad used to have one too..
But I believe it is more related to psychology than dna

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well when I lived at home a few issues from my stash of "LegShow" magazine disappeared. I later found them in my Dad's bathroom where he used to hide his "Playboy" magazines! I never took 'em back either! [Laugh]

Now for my wife's side of the family. My wife of course is married to a foot fetishist, her sister's husband is a foot fetishist (although much in the closet), and their mom may have been married to one as well. My wife told me how her stepdad was once gloating about how beautiful her mom's feet were. My personal opinion in that matter ....eeeewww. Of course that's because she is evil incarnate.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother and I are big fans, so the theory may be true. [Bump]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a theory: 90% of men have a foot fetish but most are too frightened to admit it! so in terms of genetics that would be true.

however, i know that my statement is probably absolute shit!

i think that we all have different sexual preferences due to a little genetics but also experiences from growing up plays a huge factor. including what we are doing now!

im no expert though and its hard to tell when i cant remember a time when i didnt get aroused by feet!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links