Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Principal resigns after kissing male students' feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Principal resigns after kissing male students' feet
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.kirotv.com/news/12542943/detail.html

Principal Pleads No Contest In Foot-Kissing Incident
Administrator Says He Followed Through On Bet

POSTED: 4:47 pm PDT April 19, 2007

LORAIN, Ohio -- A former school principal in Ohio has entered a no-contest plea to misdemeanor sex charges, after following through on his end of a bet.

Authorities said Robert Holloway paid three 14-year-old male students $15 each and kissed their bare feet 50 times each while in school in February 2006. He said it was to pay off a bet on a student-teacher volleyball game in February.

Holloway resigned after the students' parents reported the incident. He's now entered a no-contest plea to charges of misdemeanor sexual imposition and unauthorized use of public property.

Authorities said they found 400 photos depicting adult foot fetish behavior on school computers seized from Holloway's office.

Holloway could get up to 15 months behind bars when he's sentenced in June.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEVER use public computers to do things like that.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or kiss boys feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy is completely stupid and pedophiliac in two ways. First, who in their right mind in a position of authority, kisses an underage person's feet? Second, who uses school property to scan foot fetish photos?
Unreal. It's a good thing he resigned. A guy like that shouldnt be educating young minds.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friggin CHOMO.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tch, I have a little brother and a little sister around the same age. If something like that ever happened to them, the guy who did it would be picking his teeth out of the gutter and pissing blood for the next month. That is absolutely unforgivable.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have read this whole had it been about a principal kissing a GIRL feet. Since it isn't, i'm out.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a dumb ass. What is up with teachers/principals in schools these days?

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to having a foot fetish there's a real difference between right and wrong. And that principal is totally red hot wrong! Grrrrrr! [Violent] [Mad] [Mad] [Violent]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that principle deserves the punishment just for kissing boys feet alone. what a dumbass

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Teacher! Leave our kids alone!
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by qqqq:
Hey! Teacher! Leave our kids alone!

LOL, "no foot org-as-m, in the closs-room"
"HEY TEACHER!!! LEAVE Those feet alone"
"...all and all you're just another hand on the ball"

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides it being sick and wrong...ONCE again gives us 'normal' foot fetishist a bad name. Once again, negative press for us, innocent ones
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links