Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A down to earth female foot lover.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A down to earth female foot lover.
dredog01
Board Regular
Member # 20629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredog01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider myself an over all lover of the female form, with an extra interests in their feet. I've been married for 19yrs to a beautiful black woman with light caramel colored, slender feet with extremely high arches.
My wife's family consists of 75% women of ages, shapes, sizes and skin tones. So I've seen quite a variety of female feet, not only from the women in the family, but feet of their girlfriends. First of all, let my say that I love the overall female foot period. Whether the woman's feet are; pedicured, not pedicured, long toes, short chubby toes, high arches, no arches(even flat female feet can be sexy!), Feet with corns and but high arches, dried cracked heels, female feet that smell or don't smell and hammered toes, whether the feet belong to a black, asian, latino, arabic or woman of any nationality!! I love them all!! I learned over the years that most of us female foot lovers have unrealistic expectations of women's feet. We love to see their feet in sexy high heels but don't realize that such footwear is hard on a woman's feet. Some women don't think much of their feet and half hazardly take care of them or have jobs that keep them on their feet all day. Most women don't like their feet or think their feet are gross or disgusting and can't understand why anyone would be so interested or even turned on by such an insignificant body part by their standards. All I'm trying to say, is that when it comes to female feet I'm not picky at all and I understand how womem feel about their feet. Think about it, as a man, do any of you keep your feet perfectly pedicured or if a woman made a comment on how she liked your feet or thought they were sexy, how would that make you feel. Or, what if instead of normal sex she liked to get off on your feet by using them for vaginal sex instead of your penis. Just something to think about. I'm not trying to burst any bubbles because having a interest women's(Foot Fetish) feet is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links