Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoeplay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoeplay
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I have a few tips for anyone who wants the most efficient way to witness one of Gods greatest creations: shoeplay (from girls, of corse)

The idea of shoeplay is all about psychology. The girl has to feel comfortable in her surroundings or else she won't do it. To obtain this, DO NOT STARE. I know it's obvious, but even I have fallen into temptation and looked to much before the ultimate prize (which rarely came in this cases (nor did I haha)). When I ignore a girl, that is usually when she kicks her shoes off and plays with them.

I have found a technique that is a good way to "ignore" them. I am in college, so I naturally LIVE at the library. What I do is, if I see a hot girl potential-shoeplayer, I begin typing about how much I want to see her take off her shoes and stuff on my laptop. This sounds stupid, but it really works. From her perspective, I am busily writing a paper and comepletely oblivious to her, when I am really just getting hard from the anticipation. It is a practical method because you loook like you're working, yet you are completely paying attention to her, as opposed to actually doing something which is hard to do and focus on the shoeplay.

If you dont have a laptop, you could simply write it on a piece of paper, but make sure you THROW IT AWAY haha.

Obviously I am a huge fan of shoeplay (maybe too much), but I hope this information helps.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I'm a huge fan of shoeplay too! It is such a huge turn on to see a sexy pair of legs in sexy heels dangling and dipping away. When I was in high school I used to go crazy watching my Spanish teacher partake in some shoeplay. Sometimes I would get the feeling she knew I was watching her and was doing it more and more for my enjoyment.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
Man I'm a huge fan of shoeplay too! It is such a huge turn on to see a sexy pair of legs in sexy heels dangling and dipping away. When I was in high school I used to go crazy watching my Spanish teacher partake in some shoeplay. Sometimes I would get the feeling she knew I was watching her and was doing it more and more for my enjoyment.

im right up there with you both!! mmmmmmmmmm so arousing.

fuk the sex, shoeplay rules!! lol lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
It's funny that you say a girl has to be comfortable to do it... I do it when I'm bored, stressed or nervous. During the last hellish Computer Applications exam I had to take, my flip flops were coming off, being played with, everything...

sexay [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
It's funny that you say a girl has to be comfortable to do it... I do it when I'm bored, stressed or nervous. During the last hellish Computer Applications exam I had to take, my flip flops were coming off, being played with, everything...

I wish I could have been there to watch. I bet your toes are very sexy in flipflops.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

You are probably an anomaly from what ive seen
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women I catch doing shoeplay are usually like MissM. The best shoeplay I've seen has been from ladies on laptops tapping away and shuffling through piles of notes on the table. The more relaxed ladies will do less shoeplay but often will kick off the shoes altogether.

I understand what John is saying though. If I want to catch shoeplay I try not to move around too much or make any noise. It maybe the womans subconscious but if I make a noise such as moving my chair or going through my bag the woman usually puts her shoes back on. She if more likely to kick off her shoes if she thinks no one is paying any attention to her.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links