Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » wwe divas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wwe divas
jam da man
Board Regular
Member # 22935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam da man   Email jam da man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which wwe diva would you most like to smell her feet i would choose either lita or trish stratus
Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would choose one of those two as well though I'd probably veer more towards Trish. I do have to say though that they're the only two Diva's that I know since I haven't watched wrestling since 1999.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all of them really, but i really want Lita [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tori Wilson.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stacy keibler [Drool]

[ May 05, 2007, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: troy21 ]

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by troy21:
stacy keibler [Drool]

ooooh my god yeah [Thud]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria's got some very nice feet from what I've seen, so I'll say her since no one else has. For the most part, I think most of the divas have nice feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms. Hancock

(aka: Stacy Keibler)

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uummmmmm i would say just about ALL OF THEM!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jam da man
Board Regular
Member # 22935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam da man   Email jam da man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive just been thinking another divas feet id love to see is stephanie mcmahon
Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by jam da man:
ive just been thinking another divas feet id love to see is stephanie mcmahon

a lot of people don't like her, but i'm in agreement with you i'm sure her feet smell amazing. plus i'd nail her like no tomorrow, but that's just me [Big Grin]
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jazz, Molly Holly/Nora Greenwald, Victoria, Kristal, and Alexis Laree/Mickie James all have the sexiest feet, BUT Kristal has THE sexiest feet of ALL divas ever.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stephanie McMahon Helmsley!!!

I will never forget that clip she did in her platform high heels, when she said they made her feet hurt.

Oh yeah, and don't forget the commercial with Carrot Top massaging her ultra-high arched, size 6 1/2 bare feet.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without a doubt, I would love to sniff Maria, Candice Michelle, Kelly Kelly and Ashley's feet. That would be just [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links