Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy feet popping out of loose high-heels!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy feet popping out of loose high-heels!!!
dredog01
Board Regular
Member # 20629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dredog01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's soooo crazy to be out with your woman and notice other women's feet!! My wife and I went to the theater to catch Spiderman 3 and as always I couldn't help but drool over the countless pairs of beautiful female feet around. Even though I saw all shapes and sizes of women's feet in flip-flops, sandals and clogs, one short and voluptious black woman making her way to the consession stand caught my eye. Only because she had on a pair suede open toe high heel shoes. With every step, her smooth round meaty heels popped out, showing only a millasecond of her soles for me to see!!!! The short steps she took to keep her shoes from coming off was driving me nuts!!!! For her size, her feet had to be about a size 6. I bet her feet smell awesome when she got home that evening. It's torture not to stare at such a mouthwatering show, especially when you're with the wife!!!!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta leave her home next time!Always seems to happen when you are with someone there are sexy feet and shoeplay around and when you are alone it is with a convention of nuns!Argh!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links