Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sock stealer giving us a bad name!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sock stealer giving us a bad name!
cambridge
Board Regular
Member # 17884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cambridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I happened across this Yahoo! News briefing just a few minutes ago....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070508/ap_on_fe_st/odd_sock_snatcher;_ylt=AoBkUFUrxPHwWxESl0G6BoEZ.3QA

I guess this guy is going around Illinois stealing women's socks and pantyhoses! I just skimmed over it but I guess he's been in and out of jail for it, admitted his problem, and everyone blames it on "sexual deviation". Obsessions over socks and hose can easily be translated to feet by those who don't know any better.

Anyways, it sucks for the guy but it's not cool to steal those things. He'd probably be better off buying the stockings from models on their sites.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive taken a few pairs of pantyhose from hampers but never been on a sock rampage, dirty hose hold that sexy smell of female feet!mmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do think that people who steal girls socks,pantyhose do give the rest of us a bad name.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of that was hilarious

"And in 1994, Dowdy was sentenced to three years for trying to burglarize a home, ultimately getting caught by police with a bag of socks."

This must sound so weird to someone without a fetish

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL, that dude really does sound like a total freak [Laugh]

it's funny cuz I actually used to live in Belleville IL about 7 years ago

i like the way they are treating his sexual deviation (ie fondness for socks) like a disease that needs treatment. When in fact the problem is the behavior of stealing rather than fondness of socks.

[ May 09, 2007, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I may have heard about this guy in the past. The name looks familiar. Several years ago, I had seen an article called "News of the weird", and in the article, it talked about a guy who was sentenced to six years in jail for a second offense of entering women's homes, and stealing their socks. I believe his name was James Dowdy, if I recall, so it could well be the same guy I read about.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found socks but never stolen them.

~A&F05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links