Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Leg warmers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leg warmers
Dylan11
Board Regular
Member # 23020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dylan11   Email Dylan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any people out there who are into legwarmers?? I love to see a sexy foot wrapped in a stirrup style legwarmer. Does anyone know of any sites that cater for this or have any girls got any photos they would like to send me?? Im new here today and so hope ive found the right place after trawling the net for so long. Please e-mail me at jamessteve@lycos.co.uk. Good day to you all!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love em! There has been a thread about this in the past:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003716

If it`s any help...In my online store I have a video clips of a girl walking barefoot in public in leg warmers.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/1120
(The clip is called "Fenna Barefoot in Technology Park pt. 2")

I don`t know of any site for leg warmers, sorry.

Here`s still a photoset I once took of Ananda in leg warmers:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ananda.html

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dylan11
Board Regular
Member # 23020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dylan11   Email Dylan11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal thank you very much for the reply. Really glad ive found someone who has the same love for legwarmers as i do. Thank you. Id also like to say i love it also when girls who do kickboxing were kickboots, dont know if anybody has ever seen them. But i think they look fantasic when you can see the sole of the foot when they have them on, i think thats ace. If anybody knows of any sites that cater for this id love to hear from you.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dylan11,

You may be lucky here:

http://www.feetheat.com/indexA.htm

They have a lot of foot-fighting sets and sites...also more pics of legwarmers, I believe.

Good luck,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dylan11
Board Regular
Member # 23020

You are a genius Hal. Im so glad ive found this site you wouldn`t belive. Im well chuffed that ive finally met likeminded people like your good self. Are there many women who are on this site who are into foot fetism??? Would love to hear from women and to share there experiences. Thanx once again Hal, you are a star!!!
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh nice! I love leg warmers too, all the dancer-type clothes really, makes me nostalgic for all those ballet classes I took growing up.

My husband was just telling me that I should buy some since I'm getting ready to do a little clothes shopping this week!

I'm gonna shop here: http://sock-dreams.com/ -might be some pics you guys would like too.

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it really sucks we cant post pics in the genereal section, i could post stuff when people are looking for something in particular.

http://www.lemonadecash.com/fhg/nn/Set015/templates/1/

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dylan11
Board Regular
Member # 23020

Hi Audrey. would just like to say i think you look absoluty stunning babe, you look so sexy. Id love to see the soles of your sexy feet in legwarmer. I bet they would look magic. Id love you to send some pics of your sexy soles in legwarmers, that would be ace. If you have the time and dont mind my e-mail is jamessteve@lycos.co.uk, id love to keep in touch with you too if your ok with that?? Thank you Audrey x x
jdk597
Loyal Member
Member # 17509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdk597     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a leg warmer pic of Wild Eva. I'll post it in the picture section for all to perv upon at your leisure. [Big Grin]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links