Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ottawa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ottawa
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, im from ottawa, and i noticed a while back a bunch of others said they were from around this area...my g/f told me she once caught a guy on the bus asking her about her nail polish and her toe ring and wat not and said he was straight out staring at her feet the entire bus ride ...so she gave him a show and teased him the whole wat til she got off....later told me if she saw a guy checkin her feet out in the futre she'd do it again and ask the guy " so u wanna suck my toes or sumthing " as a joke lol, ...anyway i was wonderin if that was any of you guys if that rings a bell hahaha ...be pretty funny , i have pics of her feet i might throw on if this generates any intrest
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah not me lol, i'm in the t-dot [Smile]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't me, although I'd love to see some shots of your gf's feet. What part of town are you from?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't me either. Wish it was though.

Throw dem picks my way and I can dream about suckin her toes. [Smile]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im from kanata, and just look in the pics section , ill throw them up soon
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peewee:
im from kanata, and just look in the pics section , ill throw them up soon

Then it definetely not me. I'm in the east end, and I rarely take the bus.

Soft Sole Lover,

I've only been to a strip once,and that was 7 years ago, but I've never worshipped a stripper's feet.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to only 3 or 4 times (to strip clubs) and never even had a private show... The dancers were...lame when I went.

I'm in Orleans and take the bus all the time. Tons of nice feet this time of year!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sinnister..i had cousins that lived in orleans about 5 yrs ago now...i was there a couple of times to visit..nice spot orleans is..was there in xmas time so no possiblity of scoping for peds..is the "scenery" nice there?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links