Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lads Lounge in the UK

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lads Lounge in the UK
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 14 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, I have been watching some channels on Sky TV in the UK, these are number 906 and 910. These are now serious foot fetish channels, the girls are now waking up to the fact that feet are sexy and they show them off at every opportunity, especially a brunette who has a rely nice tattoo on her foot and likes to show it off.

See what you think? [Secret]

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously? what time to the foot fetish content on these channels come on? got any names of programmes in particular or are they pure feet channels?

Id go and have a check now but my roomies are all in the livin room watchin stuff and i dont want people catchin me on such channels.

Speakin of which, i remember when channels like babestation and all them had women showin their feet quite alot due to phone in demands. I guess the realisation stems from there maybe?

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that is what the station is in the evening (babestation) but during the day it is Lads Lounge and Party People, and it depends on the girl who is on that day and as you rightly say who calls, but the girl with the tatoo loves to show off her feet all the time, she is called Lucia I think.
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links