Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Worshi p Swinging

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Worshi p Swinging
caveman07
Board Regular
Member # 11468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caveman07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I am comfortable with the idea of regular swinging, but what about Foot Worship Swinging? I don't think I would mind letting a friend of mine worship my girls feet If I could worship his girls feet. I think It would be great idea. How many of you would be comfortable with this?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be comfortable only problem is I don't have a girl.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the girls who he'd be "swapped" are cool with it, I'm cool with it.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justHosiery
Board Regular
Member # 18870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justHosiery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a girl of 2 years, but I don't think I'd be cool with another dude in my feet area.

Another girl is a completely different story...just gotta find some willing ones with sexy feet.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not share my girl's feet w/ another dude. JustHosiery is right = Find a girl who truly loves other girls and their feet- then you're set.

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that idea too accept my girl wouldn't. I'm not worried about a guy taking my girl, as no one has my skills. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwandsydney
Board Regular
Member # 20492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwandsydney   Email jwandsydney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey fellas, i love the idea. i agree not sure if i am down with the full swing but a foot swing for sure. i think i would enjoy just another guy having a blast with my wifes hot size 7s with a french pedicure. yumm. any takers [Smile]
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would be cool with that idea of someone else playing with my wifes feet if i can play with their girls feet too

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I would want another girl touching Tyler's feet. I love them and I don't think he'd want another guy touching mine. I will take pics/tickle with my female friends but not with another guy.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't do it. i can't stand the thought of another man's slobber on the feet I plan to enjoy later. if he'd prefer to masterbate to my woman on webcam or something, that'd be fine by me, but no direct touching, unless it is right after I got a FJ from her, LOL then he can kinda act as a jizzrag, which isn't so bad [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they can fuck'er if they want...but don't touch her (my..!)toes...
Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah tyler, that's the spirit! More like get me my girlfriend and a friend of hers or another girl and let me worship both of theirs. Now that'd be alright. As for another man's slobber on the feet i plan to enjoy later (thank you tyler!) no way.

ALL MINE!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife and i are actually swingers and the one rule we have is no foot contact between me and another woman nor her and another guy.. but her and another girl is perfectly ok! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem here. I would go for it under specific circumstances.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links