Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Models

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Models
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how those foot fetish websites get the women to pose thier feet for the pictures.
I am particularly talking about the amateur foot model sites.
Do they get paid ? If so how much ?
A good example is the site ethnicfoot.com

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half the regular posters on this forum operate a foot site of some kind. I'm sure you'll get a few answers in a minute.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. But there haven't been many responses as yet. Come on guys, lets hear some responses [Smile] !
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think some of them just have balls ie Ben

I think he just approached hot chicks and asked if they would pose thier feet

I assume they got paid

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

I really would love to hear from some webmasters as to how they get the women to model their feet ?
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey FootSaab,

Over my short stint as a photoguy (I'm in no way a professional photographer) I have found that there are countless ways to get models to pose for foot fetish pics. Each webmaster has their own tried and true method, each with varying results.

Like Mighty Mike mentioned there's the "Ben Del Amitri" method:

I have to tip my hat to Ben. He seems to be able to find some of the hottest women on the planet in his own back yard and convinces them to pose for feet pics during the span of a ten minute conversation. When he was writing of his foot exploits regularly here it seemed that a forward, honest approach worked best for him.

Ben just went and approached girls in coffee shops, malls and public places and explained what he did and although it came with a certain amount of wierd looks and failures (a couple of women actually hit him) he usually found a diamond in the rough. I find it takes a lot of guts and a lot of practice to be able to come across as genuine and not sound like a perv using this method. Needless to say I haven't done much of just going to malls and asking girls to model their feet. I am not sure if Ben compensates his models with money or not. That is something you may want to ask him.

Then there is newspaper advertising, either local or a college paper. Usually not too expensive but then the models who reply to these are generally looking for money in return.

Websites:

There are a few modelling websites out there that offer contact services between models and photographers. Within these websites there are a few models who are just starting out and would only want copies of their photos in return for their time working with the photographer. But more often than not, the ones that do any kind of fetish work will ask for payment.

Friends/Ex co-workers:

I say ex co-workers because you don't want to shit where you eat. All it takes is for one pissed off woman who wasn't happy with the results of you taking pictures of her to blow your regular career to shit. I have approached a few models this way (friends) and had a blast with them! I usually find out more about their true personality before I go ahead and ask them.

In all of these methods I will seriously doubt you will find a lot of models who will do it for free. Money makes the world go around and this is no different. If you do have a hot friend with cute feet who is willing to do this for free I have two words for you: KEEP HER! [Big Grin]

Rates seem to vary depending on your negotiating skills and the area that you live in. Larger Cities will probably have a model's rate anywhere from $50.00 to $250.00 per hour depending on the popularity of the model. On the flip side, if you can get a reply from a woman who is just new to modelling, you may be able to start off with a flat rate based on the amount of time you shoot with her.

As with everything, others may have a different perspective on this so do your research if this is something that you are seriously thinking of doing.

Oh, one more thing: If you are going to do this please treat all of the women that you contact with respect and DON'T come off as an asshole if she doesn't reply and DON'T come off as a pervert. I have talked with a few models who will no longer do any sort of fetish related material because some guy with a camera called himself a "professional photographer" and then made them feel very uncomfortable to the point that they won't do any sort of foot work with anyone. You know what they say about bad apples.

I hope that this helps!

[Thumbs Up]

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the advice outback, i'd like to get a model on my site..

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or if you are lucky like Tyler, you get your wife to do it all for you!
[Wink]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had several methods over the years when I ran both The 10 Little Piggies (then) and Soles of Silk (now).

Then
My old site was a free site and I was still in art school. I did most of my artwork of female feet, which was also shown on the site. So many girls were flattered that I asked them. Many were classmates, coworkers and friends. My cousin even wanted to be on it, but that never happened. LOL..

Now
Since I make a little bit of money from this site, it is only fair to pay the girls something. Again I ask friends and coworkers that I know. Pretty much anyone who knows me knows of my foot fetish. But I've also done some internet ads and set up photographer portfolios. Mostly what I've done has been through those methods.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started out just looking for volunteers as I walked along the National Mall in Washington DC ("volunteer" = free). I would spot a barefooted woman, approach her and ask if I could take some pics of her feet for a website. Usually an average of 8 out of 10 women would agree to sit for some foot photos.

Now that I take my photography more seriously, I like to hire professional models ("hire" = paid) and be more selective about who I choose to model for me.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Thanks for the valuable advice guys.

Do you need the model's permission to post their pictures on a website ?

If so, how is this done, legally ?

footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Are there any women out there who have willingly posed their feet?
If so how did you get persuaded?
If you got paid for it, how much did you charge ?

footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Still no replies from the ladies...are they no women in this forum who have posed their feet ?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes you can pay them sometimes you don't have to. depends on the girl really.

and some girls, depending on where you find them, you can pay them as little as $20 just to get their feet.

in fact i know of a guy who gets some hot girls off the beach as random strangers to show their feet adn I have heard him offer to the girls on camera like how bout I give you $20 to show off your feet... so it can be done. And I also know if you have enough balls in that same respect you can even get random girls to just model their feet for free if you make them curious enough.

it really all depends on your approach and other aspects of your technique, or if you have a great wife as Elizabeth mentioned

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

OK,so you get a woman to pose her feet for you, either by paying or other means...can you then just post the pictures on an internet site...or do you need her permission or something ?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links