Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Corn on pinky toe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Corn on pinky toe
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl has one and is very self conscious about it. I really dont have a problem with it but I just came here to see if anyone had any advice on getting rid of them. Hers she claims has been there her entire life.
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We foot lovers MUST, and I mean MUST learn 2 skills in our lives for foot success with women.

1. How to give a GREAT foot massage. And...

2. The art of the Pedicure.

P.S. A great pedicure is administered with foot massage components thrown in.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl on my bowling league had a corn on one of her feet. I often told her that she had nice feet, despite that!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I honestly don't know what you can do to get rid of a corn. I know Compound W works on warts okay enough (I had one on my wrist when I was a teenager, and would pick at it endlessly), but ridding corns is something I haven't had to do.

What I would do though, if I were you, is to make your girl actually feel good about the little thing. Just smile and play it up when you're down there playing with her feet...say something along the lines of it adding character to her already cute-as-a-button pinky toe, and tell her that you couldn't imagine such pretty feet without it. Do that enough times, and over time her problem with it should subside. You already said that you don't have a problem with it, so just make it a point to ease her mind about it too.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^good advice man, as silly as it sounds, lol
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tokalos
Member # 23172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tokalos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are kinda sexy...they come from to much pressure from tight shoes...a ncie little one here and there adds character to a beautiful foot...you know the slight flaw mskes something beautiful even more attractive.
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tokalos:
I think they are kinda sexy...they come from to much pressure from tight shoes...a ncie little one here and there adds character to a beautiful foot...you know the slight flaw mskes something beautiful even more attractive.

if only the corn on a foot was a chick's only flaw i'd agree but there is always something else [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, it's mostley calloused skin. A razor blade will do wonders. Just be careful, shave off thin layers of it. Then switch to the foot file exfoliater dealy and clean it up a bit. Only file ONE way! Not back and forth like in woodshop.

Then finish with a big emery board like what you use for nails.

Works like a charm.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links