Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » massage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: massage
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read a post a little while ago talking about the need for us to give a good massage and pedicure!

i personally feel i lack these skills slightly. i have given my lady foot massages, and i get loose and get into it but im not sure she really enjoys it. i think she lets me do it cos i like it! i wondered if anyone had any tips?

my gf doesnt like me massaging her feet for very long, but strangely she'll let me do anything i like with them during sex/foreplay, footjobs n' everything!

the second challenge i have is that she wont pedicure her feet or very rarely she'll let me do it. she still isnt very confident with her feet as much as i try to compliment her. does anyone else come accross this? i'd like to make my lady feel better about her feet but its difficult when she wont let me!

i guess i feel rather selfish in my foot fetish and wanna make it more comfortable for her!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
my gf doesnt like me massaging her feet for very long, but strangely she'll let me do anything i like with them during sex/foreplay, footjobs n' everything!

I'm not sure I'd complain too loudly about that!

quote:
the second challenge i have is that she wont pedicure her feet or very rarely she'll let me do it. she still isnt very confident with her feet as much as i try to compliment her. does anyone else come accross this? i'd like to make my lady feel better about her feet but its difficult when she wont let me!
Take it slow, give it time. Keep offering massages, footcare, and shower her with praise and compliments and hopefully her confidence will build.

Several years ago my wife would undoubtedly have told you no one, including me, would find her feet attractive or sexy. Yet now, she's really into:
-sharing them with me while we relax at night
-either she or I buying her footwear I like
-Taking great care of her feet and painting her toenails for me.
-Offering them to me during foreplay and sex.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in no way complaining about that! but thanks for the tips dude.

i think i'll keep chipping away! i just hate to think she's uncomfortable. it must be nice when your lady is really relaxed and happy about her body, makes things go smoother when that happens, but like i say i'd like my gf to be content in herself. of course i cannot force it!

we're both much happier when we are calm about stuff. cheers!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links