Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » school story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: school story
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought i'd share a little story from a few years ago when i was at school! its nothing as spectacular as some of the stuff on here but its something i'll never forget as maybe my first experience with a girls feet!

so, i was 16 at the time and we were out on a school trip to an art gallery or something. and this really hot girl who i was friends with at the time seemed very excitable on the bus! she was on the seat across from me. she had big blue eyes and mousey blonde hair. everyone fancied her at school but i remebered thinking i dont stand a chance as she had a boyfriend therefore i got on with her in a very plutonic friendly way.

anyway we were laughing and joking etc. when somehow we got on the topic of feet. she was studying massage and said that her boyfriend doesnt give her feet any attention so she took her shoe off and stuck her feet in my lap accross the walkway of the bus! all i can remeber is feeling my heart race and being frightened of anyone seeing me. i got such a hard on which i tried to conceal but im sure she noticed! as she rubbed her heels on my cock! her feet were warm and sweaty and she wiggled her toes around! the guy next to me was asleep! she ordered me to massage her feet in a joking way. so i did for a bit and pulled off one of her pink socks. i actually thought i was gonna cum!
i was too embarressed to continue!

so the day went on and this girl was very flirtatious to me! had some fun with my mates and generally there was a good vibe in our class day out.

on the journey home on the bus there were a lot of crazy antics! my friend tried to set me on fire! and we were all singing and messing about like hyperactive kids who couldnt keep still!

i decided to go to the toiled on the bus down some little stairs infront of my seat. as i did this the overexcited girl came across to play footsie with my balls from behind! again i was aroused but i stopped to let her do it for a while and giggled about it, then shot into the toilet to hide my massive boner!

i wanted to beat off but there weretoo many people around. later that evening i had a good wank!

so there ya go, thats my first foot fetish experience. not that amazing but at the time i was extremely nervous and excited. its such a shame this girl had a boyfriend. i have no idea where she is these days! school was fun!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a wonderful story! Did you get to play with her feet anymore after that? I've played with girls' feet like that before, and a few of them sort of "put the word out" on me which brought a few more pairs of feet to play with. ;-)

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there was this one time when i got to share a bed with her, another 2 girls and my best (male mate)we'd all been drinking and ended up top and tail! the girl in question was oppostite me and i played with her feet a bit but again becasue i was young and people were around i got a bit shy.

a year later i was in an art class with her and got on well in a kinda friendly way and she mentioned about learning massage and i kept hinting for her to let me practise on her but nothing happened. we both got involved in other relationships it was pretty much that experience at school was my first time!

it was so excititing as she initiated the foot play!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, lamp, what a hot experience - even though nothing amounted in the end, you still had a hotter experience with feet than I've ever had!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

ahh i'll never ever forget that. i wish i was more brave and confident a few years ago! but theres nothing quite like the excitement of your first time with feet and being an inexperienced young teenager!

my foot sex life right now is far better than i ever imagined it would ever be, but i wish id gone a little further in my high school days!

i also remeber bunking a day off school to smoke pot with another girl who was my friend and tickling her feet a little on a bed. (i then proceeded to get wasted!)

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh lamp, i think she knew about you FF for a while

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet story lamp. Sometimes I wish I could re-do high school with the confidence I have now. I mean I got some feet back then, but it would've been so much more if I wasn't so painfully shy about it then.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like an awesome time!
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links